5" Cool Pad Hybrid - Microfiber/Wool
Made for Dual Action & works on Rotary as well
The Cool Pad is a unique lambs wool and microfiber hybrid buffing pad with a patented design. A highly resilient, integrated air-cooling 3D structure acts as a breathing layer and combines pressure relief, thermoregulation, and moisture management in one high tech composed, finished product. Developed from a pure New Zealand wool/microfiber woven material backed up with a backing pad which serves as a cooling interface between the surface and the machine. The functional layer of air space results in multiple benefits and ultimate polishing results. See below to name a few!
- Time savings due to fast cut and high performance even on delicate surfaces
- Faster Finishing
- Decrease in polishing temperature of up to 35%
- Well suited for polishing plastic-coated heat sensitive surfaces
- Stability of the pad due to its highly resistant composition
- Integrated air-cooling nylon gel lattice layer
- Less risk of holograms
- Wool and Microfiber Hybrid Buffing pad
- Use on enamel and delicate wood coating, as well as aerospace and marine coated composite surfaces
- Flexibility on curved and uneven surfaces
- Use on both Dual Action or Rotary
- Contents: 1 Pad
- Function: Cutting or Compounding Pad with decent finishing abilities relative to cut
- Polishing Material: Wool and Microfiber Alternating Stripes
- Interlayer: 3D Cooling Lattice Nylon (Gel Feel)
- Pores per inch: N/A
- Hardness: 600kpa
- Diameter: 5"
- Thickness: 3/8" (3/16" Microfiber/Wool Surface / 3/16" 3D Cooling Interlayer
- Made in: France
- Color: White and Tan Alternating Stripes
- Velcro Color: Red
- Varies with polish but about 4 dots of polish for initial section and 2 dots after pad priming
- Use enough pressure to avoid pad hop
- Reduce Pressure towards end of cycle to burnish finish and reduce marring
- Only recommended for use in experienced hands
- Pay extra attention to panel edges and repaired areas.
- We do not recommend the CoolPad on freshly painted panels.
- Assess paintwork prior to polishing and measure removal rates during use.
- Machine or Hand wash at low temperature