Leather Care Kit
Our Leather Care Kit includes all the tools and products you will need to clean and protect your vehicle's leather interior!
Boar's Hair Brush: The 100% Boar's hair provides peace of mind on all surfaces and allows you to easily clean in and around hard to reach areas.
Horse Hair Leather Upholstery Brush: Soft Bristle Upholstery Brush is made of natural horse hair bristles to gently remove dirt from sensitive surfaces.
(4) Microfiber Madness Slogger (16" x 16"): All purpose towel used for interior cleaning.
- Microfiber Madness Waxing Moon (2 pk): Microfiber applicators for use with OBSSSSD Leather Conditioner.
- OBSSSSD Leather Cleaner: A water based, pH neutral leather cleaner that gently removes oils, dirt, and grime without drying out the leather.
- OBSSSSD Leather Conditioner: Restores and preserves the moisture of your leather while maintaining a factory matte finish. Is safe to use on all leather and imitation leather upholstery.
- Vacuum your leather seats carefully to remove any debris from the surface.
- Spray OBSSSSD Leather Cleaner directly onto the leather surface, spreading evenly over the area.
- Gently agitate the surface with a leather cleaning brush such as the Natural Horse Hair Leather Upholstery Brush and a Boar's Hair Brush to get in the tight cracks and crevices.
- Wipe the seat with a clean microfiber towel (Microfiber Madness Slogger) to remove cleaner and residue.
- Allow the leather to dry completely, approximately 30 minutes, before applying OBSSSSD Leather Conditioner.
- Apply a small amount of OBSSSSD Leather Conditioner onto an applicator pad (Microfiber Madness Waxing Moon) and apply the conditioner to one section of the seat at a time.
- Evenly distribute OBSSSSD Leather Conditioner over the entire surface of the leather in this manner.
- Let the OBSSSSD Leather Conditioner soak into the leather completely, buff off excess if required.
- For best long-term results, clean and condition your car's leather with OBSSSSD Leather Cleaner and Conditioner at least once a year.