Polymer Paint Sealant Bundle
This quality kit has everything you need to wash, prep and seal your vehicle with up to a year of superior protection from harsh environmental elements and ultraviolet radiation utilizing the latest next generation polymer technology.
- OBSSSSD Auto Wash Shampoo 16 oz - pH neutral automotive shampoo concentrate
- OBSSSSD Paint Clean Pre-Wax Cleanser 16 oz - An ultra-fine pre-wax cleaner and polish used to prepare the paint for Sealant application.
- OBSSSSD Paint Sealant 16 oz - Paint Sealant
- MicroFiber Madness Incredisponge - Wash Mitt
- Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy (25" x 17") - Drying Towel
- Microfiber Madness Waxing Moon (2 Pack) - Pre-wax cleanser and sealant applicators
- (2) Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow 16" x 16" - Sealant removal towels
- (2) Edgeless White Polish Towel - 16" x 16" - Pre-wax cleanser removal towels
- Rinse the vehicle to remove any loose dirt.
- Dilute 45 ml (1.5 oz) of OBSSSSD Auto Wash Shampoo into 5 gallons of water.
- Add a jet of water to activate foam suds.
- Start washing at the top of the vehicle and work down using the Microfiber Madness Incredisponge.
- Minimize the risk of scratching or marring by frequently rinsing your wash mitt in a dedicated rinse bucket. Soak the mitt in the shampoo bucket and continue washing.
- Rinse the vehicle frequently to keep shampoo from drying.
- Dry the vehicle with Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy.
- Paint Prep:
- Apply OBSSSSD Paint Clean Pre-Wax Cleanser by machine or with a Microfiber Madness Waxing Moon. (Do not use in direct sunlight.)
- Work evenly into paint, one panel at a time until only a fine film remains.
- Remove polish residue with Edgeless White Polish Towels.
- Sealant Application:
- Shake well before use.
- Make sure the surface is cool, clean, and dry.
- Apply 2 dime-sized amounts to a clean waxing moon applicator and rub thoroughly onto the surface to create a thin film.
- Allow 15 minutes or more for the sealant to dry. This allows proper bonding to occur.
- Use a dry Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow microfiber towel, buff until residue is gone.
- For an even deeper, wetter-looking shine, apply additional layers after 6 hours.
- OBSSSSD™ Paint Seal can also be applied using a dual-action polisher equipped with a soft foam pad.
- Avoid contact with plastic, vinyl, and rubber as staining may occur.
- If contact occurs, remove immediately using a damp microfiber towel.
- Do not use in direct sunlight.