Buff & Shine Decon Clay - Fine
Buff & Shine graces us with a new clay formula designed to instantly remove fine to medium environmental contaminants which can deteriorate a vehicle’s finish.
Formulated to easily and gently lift foreign particles, stubborn environmental surface contaminants, ferrous metal particles, overspray, tar, tree sap and bugs leaving a smooth finish. This medium clay can be used on virtually any hard surface such as paint, glass, chrome, plastic and fiberglass. It can be effectively used on automobiles, SUV’s, motorcycles, boats, RV's and even airplanes.
Buff & Shine offers these new clay bars in Fine (neon green) and Medium (neon orange). Why neon green and orange in color? The bright colors will make identifying contaminant removal much easier while in use, as compared to darker traditional colors.
Includes (2) 100 gram bars, resealable packaging for storage & a cellophane glove
- Contains no harsh abrasives.
- Non-tacky after lube is sprayed.
- Intended to remove contamination.
- Leaves a smooth, glass-like finish.
- Removes light to medium levels of contamination
- Helps reduce the chance of swirls during the polishing process
- Enhances durability and bond of favorite wax,sealant or ceramic coating
- Ideal for overspray removal in body shop environments
- Thoroughly wash and rinse vehicle.
- Spray area with Ultima Cleaning Lubricant or OBSSSSD Clay Lube - 16 oz.. Never use detailing clay on a dry surface.
- Only work in a 2' by 2' area at a time.
- Gently rub clay across lubricated area, using a back and forth motion.
- If detailing clay sticks to the surface, simply spray more lubricant onto the surface.
- Wipe surface dry using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- As the detailing clay becomes dark with contaminants, clean and reshape clay to reveal clean surface.
- After use, always store detailing clay in a sealed container.
Note: If dropped, detailing clay should be discarded as contaminants will stick to clay and introduce scratches to painted surfaces.
- Clear coated surfaces.
- Painted surfaces.
- Fiberglass surfaces.
- Chrome surfaces.
- Glass surfaces.