Lake Country HD Orbital Pads
Lake Country HD Orbital Pads
Designed for use with Rupes and other "long stroke" machines
Introducing the All-New Lake Country HD Orbital Polishing Pads! I've been testing this new system on both the Rupes 21 and even my Flex 3401 for the past few weeks and I'm thrilled to say the durability, performance, and balance of these pads are sure to delight you as much as they have me!! Designed specifically for "long stroke" machines like the Rupes this new system of pads was carefully designed, fabricated, and rigorously tested to focus on creating the ultimate in foam pad systems!
First the pads were designed to integrate dense neoprene foam beneath the thin layer of open cell polishing foam. This dense foam aids in both the control and perfect balance of the HD Orbital pads by absorbing vibration and controlling the twist and vibration of the "polishing face foam". This in turn stops erratic movement and uneven buildup of paint residue and abrasives. Additionally, the machines ability to control movement on curves without stopping the circulation of the pad is now enhanced! The Lake Country HD Orbital pads also utilize an open cell foam at the polishing surface to provide a variety of benefits including better air circulation, easier cleaning, and far less chance of structural collapse from moisture left in pads during previous cycles.
The vented central core left open to prevent "concaving" during a heavy polishing session was the next feature Lake Country focused on. But this is not the only "shaping feature" utilized in the design of the HD Orbital pads. Lake Country also designed an angular bevel around the perimeter to prevent pad rolling and allow the pad to consistently hug the contours of the surface you are polishing. The adhesive used with these pads (at both the velcro and neoprene layers) was chosen carefully to provide extreme durability even in the face of violent pulling and pushing from the 21mm throw of the latest in machine technology!
Both the durability and variety of design features and quality of fabrication designed into these well thought out pads is excellent and I can proudly recommend them to my customers.
- Excellent control on curves
- Multi-Density design maintains optimum surface contact
- Runs 10% cooler on long stroke machines than comparable pads
- Perfectly balanced
- Increased stability
- Vented Center: Prevents center of pad from concaving
- Extended use on long stroke machines
- High strength adhesive and durable construction
- Bevel edge - Engineered angle design prevents pad “rolling”, allowing pad to stay flat on the surface
- Open Cell design allows for quick cleaning and drying
- Hook & Loop Diameter: Available in 5" and 6" sizes
- Polishing Face Diameter: Available in 6" and 7" Pads
- Thickness: 1 1/8"
- Material: Open Cell Foam
- Pores Per Inch: Varies
- Color: Blue (Cutting) Orange (Polishing) Crimson (Finishing)
- Velcro Color: Black
- Made in the USA