Collinite No. 325 Auto Cleaner Wax - One Step Polish-Protectant
Cleans. Polishes. Protects.
Collinite's No. 325 Auto Cleaner Wax is an all in one cleaner-polish-protectant which renews neglected paint and provides a high gloss shine while protecting against future weathering. It gently eliminates debris, staining, minor swirls, light water spots/oxidation & mild surface contamination not removed from washing. Micro abrasives deepen shine and enhance paint's gloss while carnauba-polymer wax blend leaves behind a unique degree of durable weather protection. Prepares paint for any of Collinite's finishing waxes. For use on exterior clear coat and single stage paint.
Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
- Cleans, polishes and protects in one step
- Clear coat safe
- Gently removes mild contaminants and minor swirls
- Provides high level of gloss and durable water beading
- For clear coat & single stage exterior automotive paint
- Not for use on non-painted plastic trim, vinyl, rubber or glass
- Place finger over cap and shake well before using.
- Surface should be pre-cleaned, dry and feel lukewarm to the touch.
- Apply small amount of No.325 to a Microfiber Madness Waxing Moon and spread evenly across 2x2 ft section at a time.
- Rub as necessary to loosen surface contaminants/light oxidation.
- As product begins to dry, polish off with dry Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow.
- Reapply as necessary for stubborn contamination.
- To obtain added protective durability on clean surface, follow up with one of Collinite’s last step waxes (No. 845, 476 or 915).
- Product consistency: Liquid
- Sizes available: 16 fluid oz
- Store product at room temperature away from fire or flame
- Discard product if exposed to frozen temperatures
- Keep cap or lid on product when not in use
- NOT for use on Rubber, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic
- Use in a well-ventilated area with protective eyewear and gloves