Lake Country Purple Foam Wool - 3"
The Lake Country Purple Foam Wool pad is ideal for body shop, detailing, OEM and industrial applications. Aggressively removes P1500 scratches and finishes to a high gloss in one step. Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad, leaving a lustrous finish with no haze.
These pads are made from Nano Foamed Wool Technology. Interlocking the wool fibers, a polyurethane foam is blended and embedded in the base of the knitted wool, creating more surface area and a reduction in pile flattening.
The proprietary foaming process helps hold the fibers together, creating a cushioned feel, holding abrasives to the surface, and adding an increased gloss and finishing ability. The patented nano-foam process encapsulates fibers at the base of the lambswool with microscopic polyfoam particles.
Recommended for use with DA, Rotary and Force Rotation polishers.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Patented nano-foam process encapsulates the base of the lambswool fibers with microscopic polyfoam particles.
- PERFORMANCE - Cuts like natural sheepskin but finishes like a foam pad. Aggressively removes P1500 grit scratches, leaving a lustrous finish with no hazing by reducing compounding swirls.
- DENSE BODY - Foamed fibers resist caking and matting. Foaming process also creates minute air pockets at the base of the fibers, which improves cushioning and retention of compounds and polishes.
- CONSISTENT QUALITY - Manufacturing process produces a uniform material, resulting in consistent pad performance ... unlike performance reducing variances that can occur with natural sheepskin pads.
- MINIMAL LINTING - Foaming process locks in the lambswool fibers, significantly reducing linting.
- Material: Lambswool.
- Polishing Face Diameter: 3".
- Thickness: 3/4".
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 3".
- Fiber Color: Purple.
- Velcro Color: Black
- Made in the USA