Meguiar's M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound - 32 oz
Meguiar's M110 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Speed Compound is the next evolution in advanced cutting compounds. Formulated with professional body shops and detailers in mind, this all-new formula delivers a quick and heavy cut and high gloss depth of shine at the same time. Pro Speed Compound has a long work cycle with the ability to remove up to 1,200 grit sanding marks while delivering an extremely high gloss finish. This exclusive formula is body shop safe and wipes off easily with virtually no dust or sling. M110 is also a versatile compound that is safe and effective when working by hand, Dual Action Polisher or Rotary Buffer. For the absolute best results, follow Pro Speed Compound with Meguiar's M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish to obtain show car swirl-free results!
- The next evolution of heavy-cutting high-gloss compounds
- Quickly removes 1,200 grit or finder sanding marks
- Easy wipe-off, virtually zero dust or sling
- Show car results when paired with M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish
- Body Shop Safe/ Contains No Fillers
- For use by hand, DA Polisher or Rotary Buffer
- VOC Compliant
- Safe for all paint finishes including scratch resistant and conventional clear coats.
- Ideal for both the professional and the enthusiast.
- Avoid breathing dust, vapors, mist or spray.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- SHAKE WELL. Always work on a cool, properly cured paint surface. Prime new or dry pads by misting with water or Meguiar's M34 Final Inspection spray.
- Rotary: Set buffer to approximately 1200-1800 RPMS and apply product directly to the paint surface. Use with wool or cutting foam pad and begin working in a 2' x 2' area with overlapping passes. Buff area using light to medium pressure. Reduce pressure when compound begins to dry.
- DA Polisher: Apply directly to appropriate cutting foam pad. Set machine to 4-5 and begin working in a 2' x 2' area with overlapping passes. Apply moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed with light pressure for following two passes.
- Wipe remaining residue with a quality microfiber towel.
- Inspect finish with proper lighting.
- Continue working until defects or sanding marks are removed.
- TIPS: To achieve swirl free finish, clean pad frequently and apply moderate pressure on initial passes, reducing pressure gradually with final passes. Best when followed with M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish.