Meguiar's M210 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Finishing Polish - 32 oz
Meguiar's M210 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Finishing Polish is the next evolution in cleaner polishes that delivers amazing results, even on sensitive paints. Formulated with professional body shops and detailers in mind, this all-new formula quickly removes light paint defects like DA haze and Rotary swirls, finishing flawlessly without DA haze, swirls or holograms. Ultra Pro Finishing Polish rich polishing oils create a deep, glossy, brilliant finish, even when working with dark and sensitive paints. This exclusive formula is body shop safe and wipes off easily to reveal true results. M210 is also a versatile cleaner and polish that is safe and effective when working by hand, Dual Action Polisher or Rotary Buffer with virtually no dust or sling. Ultra Pro Speed Polish is the perfect final step to obtain show car, swirl-free results after using Meguiar's M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound to remove heavy defects.
- Creates deep, glossy finish even on dark & sensitive paints
- Finishes down without haze, swirls or holograms
- Easy wipe-off, virtually zero dust or sling with Rotary or DA
- Follow M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound for optimal results
- Environmentally responsible, VOC compliant formula
- For use with Rotary Buffer, DA Polisher, Orbital Buffer and by Hand
- Avoid breathing dust, vapors, mist or spray
- Use only with adequate ventilation
- Do not swallow
- Wash thoroughly after handling
- SHAKE WELL. Always work on a cool, properly cured paint surface. Prime new or dry pads by misting with water or Meguiar's M34 Final Inspection.
- Rotary: Set buffer to approximately 1000-1500 RPMS and apply product directly to the paint surface. Use with appropriate foam polishing pad and begin working in a 2' x 2' area with overlapping passes. Continue working until light film remains.
- DA Polisher: Apply directly to appropriate foam polishing pad. Set machine to 4-5 and begin working in a 2' x 2' area with overlapping passes. Apply moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed with light pressure for following two passes.
- Wipe off residue immediately after each panel using a quality microfiber towel.
- Inspect finish with light.
- TIPS: Best when used after M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound. To achieve swirl free finish, clean pad frequently and apply moderate pressure on initial passes, reducing pressure gradually with final passes.