Scholl Concepts S3 Gold XXL 500 Gram
S3 Gold XXL - JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
S3 Gold XXL is the next step in a true 1 step compound revolution by Scholl Concepts! Based on the original S3 Gold, S3 XXL finishes with the same abilities however INCREDIBLY now offers more cut than even S3 Gold!! It is a highly efficient one step polish based on highly refined aluminum oxide. Thanks to Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT) the high performance S3 XXL compound easily removes deep scratches and daily wear and tear while generating a long lasting deep gloss! S3 XXL works great on all paints and easily removes damage from even the hardest scratch resistant paints. 100% body shop safe, S3 XXL contains NO silicone, wax, or toxic solvents and allows you to easily correct damage and finish down in one step! Scholl S3 XXL is also extremely user friendly with no dust and easy wipe off.
The unique Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT) utilized in Scholl S3 Gold XXL works by making full use of the highly refined abrasive particles from the second you turn on the machine. These aluminum oxide particles cut through the defects quickly and break apart into fine nano-polishing abrasives soon after to allow you to finish down to an excellent gloss.
- More cut than S3 Gold
- Easily removes 1500 Grit and polishes down to a brilliant high gloss finish
- Saves time and steps
- Won't stick to paint even on hot surfaces
- Virtually no dust contamination
- Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT)
- Free of wax, silicone, and toxic solvents
- Body Shop Safe - Silicone and wax free
- Versatile - Dual Action, Rotary, or Hand
- Use on multiple paint types
- Made in Germany
- 500 Gram (16 oz)
- Color: White
- Cut: 6.5/8
- Gloss: 6.5/8
Application with Dual Action:
- After spreading across 2-2.5 Ft area on low speed, work at speed 4-5 applying moderate pressure through the first half of the cycle.
- Next use progressively lighter pressure until finished down. Machine speed varies based on machine and paint.
- Once completed, buff off the faint residue using our Yellow Fellow microfiber towel.
- Clean pad
- Use only 3-5 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 1-4 after each section.
Application by Rotary:
- For best results use SOFTouch Wool.
- After spreading, work at 1100-2000 rpm.
- Halfway through cycle slow speed progressively lower and continue until polish has broken down.
- Once completed, buff off the residue using our Yellow Fellow microfiber towel.
- Clean pad with brush
- Use only 2-4 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 2-5 after each section.
- Use with Scholl Concepts Spider pads for incredible results!
- For extreme gloss follow with Scholl S40 Finishing Polish or CarPro Reflect
- If coating the vehicle with CQuartz, follow Scholl S3 XXL with CarPro Reflect Finishing Polish