SEMA 2022 CARPRO New Product Announcements!
CARPRO is bringing the heat this SEMA with some incredible new additions and we can't wait to show you what's on tap for Thursday and Friday! We have been product testing all the new goodies and look forward to sharing more soon! This week we are announcing all the new products our social media pages with new items each day! We will update this page with a few additional details over the following weeks! Click the links below to learn more about each product, check back to this page every couple days, and follow us on social to be the first in the know!
Follow us here: Instagram Facebook
Nov 1 – Reload 2.0, Fabric 2.0
Nov 2 – TarX (Low VOC Edition), Immortal Self Healing PPF
Nov 3 – Release, DarkSide
Nov 4 – DQUARTZ
CARPRO DarkSide - Click here to go to the CARPRO DarkSide Product Pages!
Q. How does this fit in with PERL?
A. DarkSide is designed specifically for rubber as a ready to use and durable sealant. DarkSide is much more durable on tires (especially in wet conditions). PERL is very versatile for interior and exterior on a multitude of surfaces and cost effective because you can dilute it! DarkSide on the other hand is a dedicated sealant made specifically for tires and other rubber.
Q. How does CARPRO DarkSide fit in with CARPRO BlackOut?
A. BlackOut offers the longest protection but is not as rich in appearance as DarkSide. DarkSide is faster and easier to apply then Blackout is and is also much less costly on product.
Q. When will CARPRO DarkSide be available in North America?
A. Early December 2023 here on this page! 2+ weeks later at resellers across the USA.
Q. Does this last longer than PERL?
Q. Is it a concentrate or ready to use?
A. It is ready to use.
Q. How easy is it to apply?
A. Very simple.
Q. Does DarkSide sling?
A. No, not at all.
Q. How does CARPRO DarkSide hold up in the rain?
A. So far our test vehicle is doing great through multiple rainstorms.
Q. How long does it last?
A. CARPRO boasts 3 months on daily drivers. We are still testing but so far a month and counting as of November 20th.
CARPRO Release - Click here to go to the CARPRO Release Product Pages!
- When will CARPRO Release be available in North America? - Estimated before the end of the year.
- What is CARPRO Release? CARPRO Release serves TWO functions. The first is that it is an AMAZING Quick Detailer. In our opinion this is the easiest to use product CARPRO has ever developed! It is super slick, glossy, and adds short term protection against water spotting, UV, and more.
- The other use for Release is right in the name! When a vehicle has been ceramic coated, it is optimal for it to be cured for a period of a few days. However, sometimes this is not always possible and someone must drive their vehicle away sooner than planned. If it is extremely humid outside or there is moisture and dirt, then damage to the fresh coating may occur. Enter Release... Release is applied to the freshly coated vehicle just prior to turning it over to the client or removing it from the climate controlled area. It can also be used to wipe off any dust that has landed on the vehicle in the hours or days since it was coated.
- How much will it cost? It will be very affordable - we do not have exact costs yet.
When will CARPRO Reload 2.0 be available in North America?
- ETA is 1st Quarter of 2023.
What improvements were made in Reload 2.0?
- We are still testing samples and providing feedback but the ultimate goal and what CARPRO has stated is that Reload 2.0 will be more durable. That is what we have asked for and what we are looking forward to!
- How much will it cost? Costs should be the same or very similar.
When will CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 be available in North America?
- ETA is before the end of 2022.
What improvements were made with CQUARTZ Fabric?
- CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 is lower Voc!
- We are awaiting the SDS sheet but hope to be able to offer to California once again!
- We have been testing what we believe to be the final beta of CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 and have been very happy with it so far! Checkout our water test in our stories on Instagram!
- While we haven't been using long enough to make durability claims, we CAN say it smells MUCH less like chemicals than previous.
- CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 is easier to apply without spotting - seems to be less sticky and easier to apply without having to be so stingy.
- CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 cures faster.
- How much will it cost? Costs should be similar but we do not know our costs yet.
When will CARPRO TarX Low VOC be available in North America?
- ETA is the first quarter of 2023.
Will the TarX we already use and love still be available?
Is the Low VOC as strong as traditional CARPRO TarX?
- No but it still removes Tar very well.
What sizes will it come in?
- We requested additional sizes, however CARPRO will make it in only Gallon size for the time being. If you wish for 500ml then post your request to them ---> here
What will the cost be?
- We do not know yet exactly but it will probably be more expensive than the original based on the fact it costs more to make.
When will CARPRO Immortal PPF be available in North America?
- ETA is January 2023.
What is the cost?
- Cost will be competitive.
What size will it come in?
- We will start with 60" only.
How will I be able to purchase it?
- To be approved for purchase - Apply here
CARPRO is an innovator in the detailing and automotive car care space and has been dedicated to providing its customers quality, effective, and industry leading products since day one. The CARPRO brand has a line of products that cover everything from quick detailers, to car soaps, decontamination tools, and ceramic coatings (CQUARTZ). The new additions are a fantastic addition to the line for both professionals and DIY detailers alike.
Questions about these new products? Join our mailing list for updates on releases as well as other news or email our service team directly. Service@carpro-us.com