CarPro Reset 4 Liter (1 Gallon) Intensive Car Shampoo
CarPro Reset was formulated as the perfect partner to nanotechnology based sealants and coatings, with cleaning properties tailored to their unique needs. Utilizing intelligent pH surfactants, Reset breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo. Afterwards Reset quickly rinses free from the surface, leaving behind no soap residues or interfering silicones, and restoring the beading and dirt releasing properties (The ‘Hydrophobic Effect’) of the surface to help maintain its protection. Combined with excellent lubrication, a strong foaming action for improved dirt suspension, and a high dilution ratio, this makes for a highly effective and economical wash. At the same time, Reset is almost entirely based upon naturally occurring, organic ingredients, making it as safe for the environment and for the user as it is for the vehicle. If dirt is hiding the beauty of your car or motorcycle, then you know that it is time for a Reset!
Features & Specifications:
- Developed for use with all CarPro nanotechnology sealants and coatings including Reload, Hydro2, and CQuartz.
- Intelligent pH surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, whilst remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7) in use.
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products.
- 400~500:1 Dilution ratio allows for economical cleaning.
- Excellent gliding lubrication and a wonderful fresh scent make for a safe, and enjoyable wash experience.
- Fill wash bucket with 3 to 4 gallons of water and add approximately 1oz. of Reset as the bucket fills to mix the shampoo solution and activate the foam.
- Pre-rinse vehicle with free flowing water to remove loose debris, and wash out of direct sunlight from the top down using our CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt or Microfiber Madness Incredisponge, rinsing the mitt/sponge periodically in a second bucket filled with clear water.
- Do not allow shampoo to dry on the surface! After washing, rinse the vehicle thoroughly with free flowing water to remove shampoo residue, and dry with a Dry Me Crazy Jr. or forced-air blower.
- If necessary, use CarPro Spotless to remove hard water spots, and apply either Reload or Hydro2 to top-up the vehicle’s protection.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- May degrade organic waxes and polymer sealants.
- In case of sensitive skin or a pre-existing skin condition, wear protective gloves whilst washing to avoid possible dryness and mild irritation.