Foolproof Protection System
- Rinse the vehicle to remove loose dirt.
- Dilute 1.5 ounces of OBSSSSD Auto Wash Shampoo into 4-5 Gallons of water.
- Add a jet of water to activate foam suds.
- Start washing at the top of the vehicle and work down with MicroFiber Madness IncrediMitt or Incredisponge.
- Minimize the risk of scratching or marring by frequently rinsing your wash mitt out with a hose or in a dedicated rinse bucket with a Grit Guard. Dip the clean mitt in the shampoo bucket and continue washing the next panel or two and repeat across vehicle cleaning mitt as you go.
- Rinse the vehicle frequently to keep shampoo from drying.
- Dry the vehicle with Microfiber Madness WaveRider (40" x 20").
Preparation of paint:
Four Star Pre Wax Cleanser is recommended for light oxidation, bonded road grime and very fine swirls.
- Shake Four Star Pre Wax Cleanser well before use.
- Make sure painted surface is cool, clean, and dry.
- Apply 3-4 drops of product to a clean, dry foam applicator and rub into the surface, working in a size roughly 2 sq. ft.
- Can also be applied with a random orbital polisher, dual action polisher or rotary buffer.
- Using a clean, dry Yellow Fellow towel easily wipe off the hazed residue after each section.
- Shake Sonus Ion Paint Coating well before use.
- Make sure the surface is cool, clean and dry.
- Apply 2 dime size amounts to a clean, dry foam applicator and rub thoroughly onto the surface.
- Product must be spread thin and allowed to dry for at least 30 minutes before wiping off. Leaving it on for longer than 30 minutes is absolutely fine, even after a couple hours it will still be VERY easy to wipe off!
- Using a clean, dry Crazy Pile Towel easily buff off the dried product.
- The use of a Quick Detailer is not necessary but should you wish to add a little gloss or slickness on future washes we recommend Waxaddict Quick Detailer.
- To use, simply mist lightly onto clean dry surface one panel at a time and use a clean Crazy Pile Towel to wipe away.