We do not disclose your personal information to any other company.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, CarPro-US.com has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. CarPro-US.com exceeds the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our Sites. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, CarPro-US.com collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
CarPro-US.com may also use your information to provide our newsletters to you. At any time you may opt to be removed from our mailing list.
Sky's the Limit Car Care VIP SMS list
1. Opting in to receive SMS allows us to contact you in regards to sales, new product releases, and company updates.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at Service@carpro-us.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive anywhere from 0-10 messages a week depending on your activity. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.