CARPRO DarkSide Tire & Rubber Sealant 500ml (17oz)
If only you knew the power of the DarkSide - D.V.
CARPRO DarkSide is an all new, durable, hydrophobic, and easy to use tire and rubber nano-sealant! Based on our product testing over the past month, all of us here at Sky's the Limit are confident that you are going to love it!
CARPRO DarkSide leaves a stunning, dark, rich appearance to the surface! It also comes packed with CARPRO’s famous self-cleaning and hydrophobic properties that bead dirt and water off like crazy! DarkSide also boasts top shelf UV protection to protect against rubber degeneration, whilst maintaining the supple feel and rich color of treated surfaces. CARPRO DarkSide prolongs the look of your tires for months. And last but not least is about as foolproof an application as can be asked for!
We can’t wait for the rest of you to get your hands on DarkSide! Estimated arrival at Sky's the Limit Car Care is first week of December 2022!
- Dark rich finish.
- Exceptional dirt repellency.
- Fantastic water beading & hydrophobic properties.
- UV protection.
- Revives dull, faded rubber.
- Low VOC.
- Clean the surface with CARPRO ReTyre Tire & Rubber Cleaner.
- Surface must be 100% dry.
- Shake DarkSide and squirt onto Tire Applicator.
- Spread evenly across tire sidewall surface and wipe off any excess.
- Allow surface to dry before vehicle is used. Preferably 1 ~ 2 hours dry minimum.
- Contains citral.
- May produce allergic reaction.
- Test on inconspicuous area before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Use in a ventilated area.
- Avoid skin and eye contact.
- Keep container closed after use.
- Store out of sun and heat.
Q. How does this fit in with PERL?
A. DarkSide is designed specifically for rubber as a ready to use and durable sealant. DarkSide is much more durable on tires (especially in wet conditions). PERL is very versatile for interior and exterior on a multitude of surfaces and cost effective because you can dilute it! DarkSide on the other hand is a dedicated sealant made specifically for tires and other rubber.
Q. How does CARPRO DarkSide fit in with CARPRO BlackOut?
A. BlackOut offers the longest protection but is not as rich in appearance as DarkSide. DarkSide is faster and easier to apply then Blackout is and is also much less costly on product.
Q. When will CARPRO DarkSide be available in North America?
A. Early December 2023 here on this page! 2+ weeks later at resellers across the USA.
Q. Does this last longer than PERL?
Q. Is it a concentrate or ready to use?
A. It is ready to use.
Q. How easy is it to apply?
A. Very simple.
Q. Does DarkSide sling?
A. No, not at all.
Q. How does CARPRO DarkSide hold up in the rain?
A. So far our test vehicle is doing great through multiple rainstorms.
Q. How long does it last?
A. CARPRO boasts 3 months on daily drivers. We are still testing but so far a month and counting as of November 20th.