Microfiber Madness: Dry Me Crazy - 25" x 17"
The name for this impressive drying towel was selected based on a music hit from the 80's. Following the Microfiber Madness motto, "Always create the extraordinary" they developed this product to provide the best possible drying towel available!
Dry Me Crazy is made of an ultra-soft extra thick microfiber material to achieve maximum water absorption. This amazing towel easily removes every drop of water from a vehicle with no need to wring it out a single time. The weight of 1200g/m² is the highest of any drying towel on the market No matter how much water is on the paint, our Dry Me Crazy towel will soak it up and leave a streak free finish. The soft microfiber edge avoids scratches even on delicate paints. A special instruction sheet is included with each towel.
- The softest drying towel available.
- Soft microfiber edge.
- Lint free.
- Stays soft and paint safe, wash after wash.
- Size: 25" x 17".
- Blend: 75/25.
- Gsm: 1200.
- Edge: Microfiber edge.
- Color: White.
- Assembled in Germany.
Inspection & Packaging:
When caring for microfiber towels there are a few simple rules to live by. Microfiber towels should only be washed with other microfiber towels. If you wash with other types of fabrics like cotton, etc, the microfiber will retain lint from those fabrics. Wash with microfiber detergent which contains everything you want and nothing you do not. NEVER use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. When drying, dry on a very low heat cycle and never leave them in the dryer long enough to overheat. A dry microfiber that is heated to a certain point melts and becomes a danger to paint. Rinsing your new towels in the washer is always a good habit but also be aware that some colors may bleed onto others if you mix colors during that first wash cycle. After use microfiber should be stored, washed, and kept separate according to their task. In other words you would never use a wheel towel and then mix it with your paint towel. Mixing wax and sealant towels with glass and drying towels are a good way to remove absorbency from or cause streaking with your drying towels. Interior or doorjamb towels will collect sand and particles you would never want in your paint buffing towels so keep those separate as well just to be safe.
Points to Review:
- All microfiber should be washed once before use to remove any loose fiber from the towel.
- Bold or bright colors should be washed separate the first time to avoid color exchange. For safest procedure keep separate for a few washes minimum as there is always a chance for color bleeding between distinctly different Microfiber towel colors.
- Do not mix with towels used for other tasks.
- Wash with microfiber specific washing detergent.
- NEVER use fabric softener sheets.
- Dry in the dryer only on cool or low heat.