Flex PE 150 18.0 Cordless Rotary Polisher
Flex Tools from Germany are well known for precision engineering, superior craftsmanship, and innovation which results in the creation of high grade tools designed to last year after year! We happily offer Flex Tools to you as one of our premium brands we trust to deliver the performance and dependability we can be proud of!
In 2018 Flex announced 2 revolutionary polishing systems BOTH of which eliminated the need to constantly be attached to the wall via power cord! The Flex PE 150 Cordless Rotary Polisher Set is meant for paint correction while the Orbital allows for easier finishing. Of course both allow you to polish anywhere you like without consideration or worry of having to attach to an outlet or generator! Typically we find one battery to last for about 30-45 minutes whilst charging time for a battery is approximately 40 minutes. This polisher comes with TWO batteries so you can continue polishing with one while the other charges!
If you find yourself wasting time with extension cords to reach certain areas or if you need to go fully mobile and do not have a generator, the Flex Cordless Polishers are for you! Dual Action Orbital also available!
Purchase your Cordless Rotary Polisher today!
- (1) Flex PE 150 Cordless Rotary Polisher
- (2) Battery Packs
- (1) Battery Charger
- Does NOT include Backing Plate
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- LED battery capacity display
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Polishes with low speed and high torque, e. g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- Ideal for automotive, maritime and aviation applications
- Max Backing Plate Size: 6" (NOT INCLUDED)
- No load speed 1300-3900 rpm
- Power input 800 watt
- Power output 350 watt
- Thread: M14
- Cable length 12 ft
- Weight: 4lbs
- Battery: 18 v
- Battery charge voltage: 120v