Sky's the Limit 5 1/2" One Step - Navy Spider Pad
Innovative Pad Technology
The Sky's the Limit Navy Spider Pad is part of latest generation of polishing pads for 2020! Our design includes a taper to allow access into all areas of a panel and inherits all the amazing features of Spider Pad technology! The Navy Spider Pad utilizes an extremely durable tear resistant foam that is somewhat stiff but finishes down incredibly well! Spider Pad tech combines the advantages of foam with the cooling features of natural lambswool pads. The calibrated three-dimensional surface results in a higher cut and better endurance of abrasive particles.
The reticulated foam provides a higher air circulation, is designed to resist tearing, and creates less heat generation when polishing, allowing the speed of the machine to be increased to reduce polishing time. Due to the center hole this foam resists "foam collapse" at its core, allowing use on the new generation long throw dual action machines as well as both traditional D/A and Rotary polishers. Paired with Scholl Concepts S20 Black and a variety of other compounds, results are consistently incredible!
- Taper to allow access into tight places
- High strength tear resistant foam
- Center hole to avoid "foam collapse"
- Higher cutting rate
- Less heat generation courtesy of calibrated Spider cuts
- Best suited for Dual Action polisher
- Designed by: Sky's the Limit
- Made in: Germany
- Cut: 6/8 Very Good
- Finish: 6/8 Very good
- Material: High strength reticulated foam
- Thickness: 1"
- Hook & Loop Diameter: 5 5/16"
- Polishing Face Diameter: 5 3/4"
- Color: Navy Blue
- Velcro Color: Black
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, and amount of polish
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your Foam Pad Brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Clean the polishing surface of pad and allow to dry before next use.