CARPRO Essence PLUS: Non-Abrasive Gloss Agent 500ml (17oz)
Non-Abrasive Gloss Agent & Top Coat Jeweler
Imagination becomes reality… Introducing an incredible new tool for detailers around the world!
Let's get one thing out of the way first… CARPRO Essence Plus is not Essence… Where Essence could go under the coat, Essence Plus can go over the coat. Essence Plus is a unique, easy to use, SiO2 coat made from a distinct blend of ceramic coat repair agents, high gloss quartz resins, and hydrophobic nanoparticles!
The concept behind Essence Plus was an extremely glossy, semi-permanent nano-agent for repairing durable ceramic coatings, which have been abused or mistreated over the course of time. Historically, the only option that a technician had was to polish or compound the damaged ceramic coating and then re-coat, starting from scratch.
However… over the course of development, Essence Plus grew into something… unexpected but equally satisfying! It is not coated… but uncoated paint that finds its way into the “cross-hairs” of Essence Plus!
With Essence Plus, we introduce you to the first non-abrasive solution to partially repair fine swirls, when an abrasive correction is not in the cards! While increasing the gloss, Essence Plus simultaneously cleanses the surface, leaving a “smooth as glass” feel and amazing hydrophobic properties!
- High gloss jeweling coat.
- Repairs nano coatings.
- Incredible on bare paint!
- Adds layer of SiO2 Quartz protection.
- Excellent hydrophobic agent.
- Produces extreme gloss.
- Use with D/A or by hand.
- Cleans, glosses, and protects: Bare paint, PPF, chrome, and glass.
- Formulated for professional use on previously coated vehicles.
1. Wash with Reset, and decontaminate with IronX, Spotless, and if needed TarX. Wash and rinse thoroughly.
2. Dry vehicle and wipe down with CARPRO Eraser for clean oil free surface.
Via Dual Action Polisher:
1. Prime CARPRO Gloss Pad with Essence Plus.
2. Apply with no pressure in multiple overlapping passes on speed 1-3 across 24” x 24” (60cm x 60cm) section.
3. Clean pad with brush and apply 3 pea size drops to the pad.
4. Move to next section and repeat steps 2-3.
5. Continue around entire vehicle in this manner and do not wipe off the residue until at least 30 minutes later.
6. Wipe excess residue off of entire vehicle.
1. Wash and dry vehicle.
2. Apply a few pea size dots of Essence Plus to the applicator.
3. Apply in overlapping figure circular motions across 24” sq. +/- and work into surface similar to a “polymer sealant” (liquid wax) application method.
4. Move to next section and repeat steps 2-3.
5. Continue around entire vehicle in this manner.
6. Allow to cure for at least an hour.
7. Wipe excess residue off of entire vehicle.
• On coated surfaces – If using machine, use only with CARPRO Gloss Pad.
• On coated surfaces - Avoid “edging” pad into a curve and keep pad flush with paint.
• Keep container tightly closed after use.
• Keep container out of the sun.
• Test product on inconspicuous area before use.
• Store in cool dry place.
• Keep away from children.
• Do not ingest.
• Not for use as a primer.
FAQ: CARPRO Essence PLUS
Q. What tool do you expect Essence Plus to be used as most?
A. We expect that its most widely used application will be as a solution to a client that wants aggressive decontamination service but is unable to afford polishing… Marring from heavy claying or synthetic clay discs causes marring but with Essence PLUS it can be easily repaired and protected in one step. To be clear this is NOT the way we would use it in all scenarios but this is a widely experience challenge and a solution for it!
Q. Is this like CARPRO Essence?
A. No, this is nothing like Essence. This is an entirely new product.
Q. So how is it different?
A. In just about every way!
PLUS contains zero abrasives!
PLUS is extremely hydrophobic!
PLUS is NOT a primer, and Essence is THE primer.
PLUS is made for using on top of a damaged coating (or as another type of service on raw paint).
Q. How are they the same?
A. They both contain a Sio2 coating inside them that has filling capabilities, but Essence Plus levels existing damaged coatings by building up. CARPRO Essence on the other hand levels mostly with abrasives, and partially with Sio2 coat.
Q. Can I use Essence Plus on top of Essence?
Q. Can I use Reload over the top of Essence Plus?
Q. Can I use Essence Plus underneath CQUARTZ like I did with Essence?
A. No, this is not a primer like Essence is. Coatings will not bond on top! If used in-conjunction with a coating, this goes on top, not bottom.
Q. Can I use Essence PLUS to repair gloss and hydrophobics to a damaged coating?
A. Yes, depending on the level of damage you certainly can. That was the primary concept for this product. In some cases over time or through abuse, a coating can become damaged. Rather than removing and replacing the coating as your only option, we designed Essence Plus to provide another option of correcting or extending its life.
Q. How long does it last?
A. The truth is we cannot yet say. We have not yet tested to full capacity and we will certainly keep you updated as continued testing from all climates comes back. Early testing suggests months of beading and up to a year of repair to faint swirls.
Q. If I want to use it on a damaged coating, should I use a microfiber pad and machine?
A. No, the microfiber pad is abrasive and will remove the coating! You want to use only a CARPRO Gloss Pad as directed, or use by hand as directed. If that is not sufficient then you would be better off switching to CARPRO Essence and other methods.
Q- Still unsure if Essence PLUS is the right polish for you?
A. Click Here to find out if Essence PLUS is the right polish for the job