IK Foam 1.5 Sprayer 35 oz
Foam your car without a pressure washer!
No longer do you need a pressure washer to foam your vehicle all you need is the IK Foam Sprayers! These sprayers were specifically manufactured for foaming and cleaning applications and can be used with a wide variety of cleaning formulas! The IK Foam sprayer provides the user a dense and durable foam suitable for cleaning and disinfecting upholstery, carpets and foaming the of your exterior of your vehicle. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). Dilute your favorite APC, Car Wash Soap or Iron Remover depending on the task at hand. Provided with the sprayer are 3 color coded adaptors for different types of foam production (dry, wet or standard foam).
- Resistant to most acids and solvents
- 3 bar safety valve with depressurization option
- Large opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Ergonomic design
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
- Special “foam” even fan type nozzle
- Comes with three (3) Color-Coded Mixer Adaptors! Creates your choice of dry, wet, OR standard foam
- Net weight:0.46
- Gross weight:0.6
- Volume per unit (m3):0.006
- Packaging dimensions:16x16x27
- Units m3:150
- Total capacity: 35 oz (1L)
- Orange: Very wet foam
- Green: Very dry foam
- Grey: Standard foam
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- After each use depressurize the sprayer and clean it.
- If the nozzle becomes blocked, clean it with water and do not use metallic objects.
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5º and 30º C).
- To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.