Fog Fight 100ml Kit
Introducing the easiest way to avoid fog and condensation on your windshield and mirrors.
How often do you find yourself wiping down the interior of your windshield with your hands or pulling out of the driveway without being able to see clearly. Avoid foggy glass and mirrors with CARPRO Fog Fight! As microscopic beads of water in the air attempt to form on the glass, the super hydrophilic Fog Fight forces them not to form beads. Featuring a "below 20 Deg." contact angle it becomes impossible for the moisture to form beads. Tested and proven in lab tests, no fog or condensation formed on Fog Fight treated surfaces, even over 60 minutes of boiling water.
- In lab tests, no fog formed after 60 minutes over boiling water or a hundred cycles of hot-and-cold.
- Safe and effective on all glass, lens types.
- Cleaner and anti-fog treatment in one step.
- One application lasts over a month if untouched.
- (1) Fog Fight 100ml with sprayer.
- (1) Applicator Block.
- (2) 4" x 4" Suede Microfibers.
- (1) 8" x 8" Suede Microfibers.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to dry surface: Spray on lightly and spread thin layer evenly with 4" Suede wrapped around Foam Block Applicator (or with terry cloth microfiber).
- Allow to cure before wiping off.
- 23 to 70 Deg: Approximately 10 min.
- 70 to 90 deg: Approximately 1-3 min.
- Wipe off.
- Do not touch, rub or clean the surface after applied.
- Avoid application during extremely humid conditions if possible.
- If surface is extremely dirty, clean with CARPRO Eraser or Fast Glass Towel.
- Keep in cool dry ventilated space.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Durability: 1 month if not touched or wiped.
- TIP : In very cold weather spray a fine mist on the surface, (not too much) and use a thicker MF for wiping off very well if necessary.