CarPro Reload 500ml
Reload packs the deep wet gloss, slickness, beading, and incredible dirt repellency, into a convenient, spray-on, wipe-off sealant! From the leader in automotive nano technology this formula was originally designed to maintain the protection and quality of CQuartz coatings. However CarPro Reload is no "one trick pony", and has proven itself as an industry leading stand-alone sealant! Durability of up to 6 months on daily drivers is not uncommon and better yet it stays glossy wash after wash! Reloads easy to use waterborne formula can be applied to all vehicle surfaces, wet or dry making it perfect for topping up your vehicles protection and shine in a jiffy!
Reload offers a slick, hydrophobic coat, which repels water like no other. Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime this leaves a long lasting, deep rich gloss! CarPro Reload is very easy to use and ideal for both enthusiast and professionals alike. Once applied Reload keeps your paint clean and glossy longer, makes washing the car easier, and allows you to dry it faster!
Buy yours here today!
- Excellent UV Protection
- Extreme gloss that stays!
- Just waxed slickness that lasts
- Keeps surfaces cleaner longer
- Fast and easy
- Excellent for topping CQuartz
- Apply wet or dry
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim
- Repels rain & grime
- Do not apply in direct sunApply in good ambient lighting
- Shake well
- Spray 2 sprays directly onto a microfiber towel or the paint and spread out left and right and then up and down over a 30" Sq. area
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away
- Switch to a fresh Crazy Pile towel and buff the area until no residue remains
- Check after each panel before moving to next
- Paint should be completely clean and free of oil, solvents, or wax before applying Reload (For Durability)
- Do not apply in direct sun
- In case of uneven areas do to improper application or applying too thick, wipe off Reload with Eraser or IPA immediately and re-apply.
- Magic Elixir Formula: Mix 50ml of Echo, 50ml of Reload and 400ml of distilled water in a 16 oz bottle.