Microfiber Madness: Crazy Pile - 16" x 16"
Winner of Microfiber towel of the year in Europe for 5 years running, the Crazy Pile is the best towel money can buy! The softness of the fibers used in the Crazy Pile is without equal and makes each touch an experience in itself! The "Crazy Pile" is the heaviest single layer, edgeless microfiber towel available. The "Crazy Pile" features a precision ultrasonic cut edge and a true 500g/m² weight. The edgeless and tagless production guarantees an absolutely scratch free use even on the most delicate of paints. Crazy Pile is comprised of a 75/25 blend and excels at buffing off quick detailer, spray wax, sealants, waxes, and polishes as well as sensitive interior surfaces. Each MicroFiber Madness Towel comes with a proper towel care insert in the packaging. You have to be a little crazy to miss out on this masterpiece!
- Quick detailers.
- Spray wax.
- Snuggle towel.
- The softest microfiber available anywhere
- Lint free.
- Equal pile both sides.
- Stays soft and paint safe, wash after wash.
- Size: 16" x 16".
- Blend: 75/25.
- Gsm: 500.
- Edge: Edgeless.
- Color: Baby Blue.
- Assembled in Germany.
Inspection & Packaging:
When caring for microfiber towels there are a few simple rules to live by. Microfiber towels should only be washed with other microfiber towels. If you wash with other types of fabrics like cotton, etc, the microfiber will retain lint from those fabrics. Wash with Micro-Restore which contains everything you want and nothing you do not. NEVER use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. When drying, dry on a very low heat cycle and never leave them in the dryer long enough to overheat. A dry microfiber that is heated to a certain point melts and becomes a danger to paint. Rinsing your new towels in the washer is always a good habit but also be aware that some colors may bleed onto others if you mix colors during that first wash cycle. After use microfiber should be stored, washed, and kept separate according to their task. In other words you would never use a wheel towel and then mix it with your paint towel. Mixing wax and sealant towels with glass and drying towels are a good way to remove absorbency from or cause streaking with your drying towels. Interior or doorjamb towels will collect sand and particles you would never want in your paint buffing towels so keep those separate as well just to be safe.
Points to Review:
- All microfiber should be washed once before use to remove any loose fiber from the towel.
- Bold or bright colors should be washed separate the first time to avoid color exchange. For safest procedure keep separate for a few washes minimum as there is always a chance for color bleeding between distinctly different microfiber towel colors.
- Do not mix with towels used for other tasks.
- Wash with Micro-Restore safe up to 140F.
- NEVER use fabric softener sheets.
- Dry in the dryer only on cool or low heat.