Microfiber Madness Incredipad XL - Made in Germany!
For the Incredipad XL an integrated sponge/incredi material was conceived and fabricated for the new addition to avoid any separation of sponge from pad! Meanwhile the interior foam material absorbs the perfect amount of water from the bucket providing wash solution to be released equally over an extended period. The plush custom blended fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork and trap them deep in the fibers until it is rinsed at which point they slip out of the fibers with ease, minimizing the chances of swirls. Last but not least, the edges and corners have been rounded and softened displaying the perfection in quality and dedication to quality control that has become synonymous with the entire Microfiber Madness brand!
A little history...
The first of the "Incredi" series, (the Microfiber Madness Incredimitt) was released in 2013 while the original Incredipad was released in 2014! The Microfiber Madness "Incredi" series of products merges the best of both microfiber and merino wool wash mitt theories. Utilizing the well know cleansing abilities of microfiber, Madness created a special fiber blend enabling a thick "pile" to be created similar to those typically found in premium quality wool wash mitts. The Incredipad features a thick plush pile of ultra-soft but dense microfibers designed for even the most finicky enthusiasts and professionals worldwide...
A little context...
The rest of the market... With widely available cheaply made sponges and pads you will find other companies simply wrap some fabric over a general all purpose Chinese foam and market it to you as though it is something special... When you begin using it, of course you find the sponge moves independent of the fabric, the corners are sharp and hard, the hem and stitches may be exposed, the corners are sharp, and the foam (especially on a larger pad) will hold too much water causing it to become a 10 lb brick that easily swirls your finish! Microfiber Madness thought of ALL these challenges AND more when designing the Incredipad XL! Not only did they think through each challenge, but they painstakingly and patiently came up with solutions to each! As anticipation grew and our friends and fans clamored for the new tool, Microfiber Madness held steadfast in their resolve to continue perfecting the tool until what was produced is truly a masterpiece!
Purchase yours here today!
- No separation between pad and interior sponge material.
- Extremely high quality.
- Smooth edges.
- Smooth rounded corners.
- 100% Genuine "Incredi" microfiber blend (only available from Microfiber Madness).
- Plush pile.
- Excellent agitation power.
- Smooth gliding across all surfaces.
- Easily releases particles in rinse.
- Excellent durability.
- Uniquely integrated Incredi/foam material does not lose its shape, deform, or warp.
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose.
- Size: 9 1/2" x 9 1/2".
- Thickness: 2 3/8".
- Color: Blue & White.
- Made in Germany.
- Thoroughly and fully rinse after each use with hose and squeeze all water from pad before placing in clean dust free area to dry.
If using machine -
- Machine safe on warm temp (Do not wash with non-microfiber materials).
- Use only Micro-Restore liquid detergent.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, perfumes, or other additives.
- Rinse well and hang dry or tumble dry on no heat only.
- Store in clean covered area until next use.