MTM Hydro PF22.2 Professional Snow Foam Cannon
The all new MTM Hydro PF22.2 Professional Snow Foam Cannon is the latest in the MTM series of Snow foam cannons! With its new standing bottle you no longer have to worry about spills and tipping over. Featuring both horizontal AND vertical foam adjustment control which gives one the ability to control the foam for every situation!
The MTM Hydro PF22.2 Professional Foam Cannon is the perfect tool for any professional who wishes to apply a thick rich coat of snow soap to the paintwork! By utilizing a foam cannon you are able to deposit the cleansing solution across the surface to loosen and remove dirt, grime, and abrasive particles before you ever touch the paint. On sensitive surfaces with bonded dirt this can be a key factor in lessening swirls on the surface over time. Simply attach the apparatus to your pressure washer and pour the desired amount of snow soap into the canister.
The PF22.2 Foam Cannon includes a 1.1mm/3.0 orifice, along with the pre-installed 1.25mm/3.5 orifice. By switching out the pre-installed orifice (1.25mm/3.5 orifice) with the included orifice (1.1mm/3.0 orifice), it allows you to convert your kit into a low pressure/volume device if needed.
- Spray pattern: both horizontal & vertical adjustability
- Italian calibrated 32 oz new stand up grey bottle
- Internal agitator: creates dense foam
- Updated connectors: brass plated to resist corrosion - includes M22 & 1/4" quick disconnect connector
- Chemical injection knob: increases or decreases the foam output
- Replaceable filter: prevents grit from entering the soap stream
- Adjustable fan blades: changes the jet spray from narrow to wide
- Designed For Gas Pressure Washers but may be used with electric. For Electric you may have to install the 1.1mm orifice which is supplied with this model (PF22.2) - Also see *NOTE* at bottom
- Min. 1,100 psi - Max. 5,000 psi
- Min. 1.4 gpm - Max. 5.3 gpm
- Max Temp: 140°F
- Manufacturer: MTM Hydro
- Made in: Italy
- Italian Nickel Plated Brass -Single Cast Foam Cannon body
- Italian Calibrated 32 oz New Stand up Grey Bottle
- 1/4" x 9" tube for drawing chemical
- 3.5 Orifice (1.25mm) installed in the Foamer Body
- 3.0 Orifice (1.1mm) included with kit
- Fitting pack (2-pieces) containing a 1/4" M22 adaptor and 1/4" QC Plated Steel Plug
- Manual with care instructions and exploded view
- Pour snow soap of your choice into canister (Consult the product information of the Snow Soap you use for amount to pour in canister)
- It is recommended that pressure washer regulator be adjusted to a lower pressure at initial cannon installation and then adjusted to reach optimal performance
- Concentration & consistency of foam depend upon type and concentration of detergent used as well as the flow/discharge of the pressure washer
- After use run clean water through the system and completely rinse the spray head and detergent bottle and suction tube with clean, clear water to assure correct operation and an extremely long life
A specific 1/4" Male plug may be required in order to attach the QC plug to the end of some residential pressure washer setups. MTM Hydro 1/4" plugs are standard for industrial use but many residential pressure washers such as Generac, Greenworks, Ryobi, AR Blue Clean,etc... have certain models where the coupler will not receive an MTM plug. Not all of these brands are impacted, just certain models. If you look closely, the Chamfer at the end of an MTM plug as well as the neck is, 1.5mm shorter than some couplers may allow. We now offer this new Low Profile QC plug. Once you install the correct plug in your new MTM Foam Cannon, you will see that it was worth finding this specialized fitting as these foam cannons are second to none, even when manufacturers try to change their fittings!