CARPRO IronX Paste 500ml (17oz)
Concentrated fallout remover for spot cleaning the worst contamination.
IronX Paste was developed to hold tight to vertical surfaces and attack thick deposits. It's more concentrated than IronX spray, and contains the same unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolve iron. The main advantage of IronX Paste is it's ability to spot remove contamination build up, that traditional iron removers cannot.
IronX Paste is excellent on automotive paint and safely cleans and removes fallout from within the clear coats. IronX Paste is highly recommended for all clear coated, chrome, or alloy wheels. Brake dust and road grime become baked onto wheels. Brake dust contains high levels of iron and can quickly pit the surface. IronX Paste easily removes brake dust to stop further damage. IronX Paste can save you the cost of replacing your factory wheels!
- Clings to vertical surfaces.
- Long dwell time to work as long as needed to remove iron and brake dust spots.
- Safe to use, acid free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on aluminum, chrome, anodized, alloy, or clear coated wheels.
- This formulation is also effective and safe for use on all car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats.
- IronX paste prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- Economically priced - A little spreads a long way.
- Apply with a wash mitt or foam applicator to a still damp surface. (As opposed to when I use IronX spray at which point I give the vehicle a quick dry first)
- Apply to sponge and spread across surface.
- Allow the product to dwell for 5-6 minutes or as needed in the shade.
- After allowing dwell time take a damp (not soaked) grout or other paint safe sponge (or other media if you prefer) and agitate the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface or allow to dwell a bit more before rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not allow to dry in direct sun.
- Avoid skin contact.