CQuartz DLUX Long Life Trim Coat (SKY Kit)
CQuartz Dlux is the most advanced plastic restoration coating available today! Made from quality high-grade organic silane, contains more than 50% pure silica! Unlike other trim products CQ Dlux restores and protects plastic for two years or longer utilizing a unique nano composition which allows it to chemically bond to the pores of plastics! Additionally it is HIGHLY resistant to extreme temperatures making it the perfect companion for protecting wheels. Traditional products wash off in a matter of weeks or months but CQ Dlux has been tested all over the world and continues to protect for month after month!
DLUX Long Life Trim Coat was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on almost any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic. In my experience Dlux leads the entire market when it comes to exterior plastic trim protection and it darkens the trim without leaving any unwanted slick greasy residue. I've personally tested CQuartz Dlux on plastic and rubber outside 24/7 in Florida weather for over two years with excellent results.
- (1) CQUARTZ DLUX 30ml.
- (4) 4"x4" Suede MF applicators
- (1) Foam Block Applicator
- (3) 2" Dia. Cotton Applicator Pad
- (2) Large Foam Swabs
- (1) Mini-Swab
- Withstands temperatures of over 800F
- Very simple to apply on textured plastics
- Excellent UV protection on all exterior substrates.
- Versatility: Plastics, Wheels, and rubber surfaces
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
- Plastic Trim
- Rubber Trim
- Engine Bay
- Headlights, Fog lights, & Tail lights
- Metal Trim
- Exhaust Tips
- Plastic Wheel Wells
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and microfiber towel
- Rinse while agitating with microfiber towel to remove all residue from APC
- Dry or allow to dry completely.
- Wipe surface with Carpro Eraser.
- Wet the applicator with 5-6 drops of DLUX and spread evenly across the surface.
- On textured plastic simply apply even and walk away
- On smooth plastic apply less thick and wipe to ensure even finish
- Polish surface as needed
- Wipedown with CarPro Eraser
- On rims (metal, chrome, clear coat, etc) let cure 1 minute at 85 degrees F up to 10 minutes at 50 degrees F and use a suede MF to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion until no marks are left
- Allow to cure 1-3 hours without water being introduced to surface. If wet during first 24 hours wipe off water before it dries on surface as a precaution.
- After 3 days you are free to wash with all your regular car washes.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear gloves
- Never allow highly alkaline (ph11+) chemicals to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may affect the coating.
- Do not use for other purposes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
- Do not ingest