CQuartz DLUX Long Life Trim Coat (SKY Kit)
DLUX Long Life Trim Coat was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic however I personally recommend CQuartz for use on paint and clear coats. This coating is the pinnacle of Exterior Plastic protection and darkens the trim as well without leaving any slick greasy feel that washes off. I have personally tested this product on plastic and rubber outside 24/7 in Florida weather since early 2012 and its still going strong.
- (1) CQUARTZ DLUX 30ml.
- (4) 4"x4" Suede MF applicators
- (1) Foam Block Applicator
- (3) 2" Dia. Cotton Applicator Pad
- (2) Large Foam Swabs
- (1) Mini-Swab
- Made from quality high grade organic silane. DLUX is a Silane-based glass coating, DLUX Contains more than 50% pure silica!
- Restores faded trim
- Withstands temperatures of more than 800 degrees making it the perfect coating for your engine bay and exhaust tips
- Lays down a protective film which forms an extremely durable glass coating on top of any substrate it is applied to.
- We have incorporated a totally different nano composition to bond hard to plastic surface and achieve a thick uniformed layer.
- Dlux offers a semi permanent chemical bonding to surface pores
- Very easy to apply with great UV protection, on all exterior substrates.
- Can be used on textured or smooth plastic
- DLUX also offers semi permanent protection of aluminum wheels & Plastic finished wheels.
- On wheels, DLUX will repel dirt and dust with ease & aid in the removal of brake dust.
- DLUX will leave a glossy finish and is entirely hydrophobic.
- Durability: 12+ Months on most trim surfaces
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
- Plastic Trim
- Rubber Trim
- Engine Bay
- Headlights, Fog lights, & Tail lights
- Metal Trim
- Exhaust Tips
- Plastic Wheel Wells
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and microfiber towel
- Rinse while agitating with microfiber towel to remove all residue from APC
- Dry or allow to dry completely.
- Wipe surface with Carpro Eraser.
- Wet the applicator with 5-6 drops of DLUX and spread evenly across the surface.
- On textured plastic simply apply even and walk away
- On smooth plastic let cure 2-5 minutes and lightly wipe to ensure even finish
- Polish surface as needed
- Wipedown with CarPro Eraser
- On rims (metal, chrome, clear coat, etc) let cure 1 minute at 85 degrees F up to 10 minutes at 50 degrees F and use a suede MF to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion until no marks left
- Allow the surface to cure for 1-3 hours without any moisture on its surface
- During the first 24 hours: On Non-Porous surfaces like wheel or metal do not allow water to dry on the surface in order to avoid water spots
- Allow to cure 1-3 hours without water being introduced to surface. If wet during first 24 hours wipe off water before it dries on surface as a precaution.
- After 3 days you are free to wash with all your regular car washes.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear gloves
- Never allow highly alkaline (ph11+) chemicals to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may affect the coating.
- Do not use for other purposes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
- Do not ingest