CQuartz DLUX Long Life Trim Coat (SKY Kit)
CQuartz Dlux is the most advanced plastic restoration coating available today! Made from quality high-grade organic silane, contains more than 50% pure silica! Unlike other trim products CQ Dlux restores and protects plastic for two years or longer utilizing a unique nano composition which allows it to chemically bond to the pores of plastics! Additionally it is HIGHLY resistant to extreme temperatures making it the perfect companion for protecting wheels. Traditional products wash off in a matter of weeks or months but CQ Dlux has been tested all over the world and continues to protect for month after month!
DLUX Long Life Trim Coat was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on almost any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic. In my experience Dlux leads the entire market when it comes to exterior plastic trim protection and it darkens the trim without leaving any unwanted slick greasy residue. I've personally tested CQuartz Dlux on plastic and rubber outside 24/7 in Florida weather for over two years with excellent results.
- (1) CQUARTZ DLUX 30ml.
- (4) 4"x4" Suede MF applicators
- (1) Foam Block Applicator
- (3) 2" Dia. Cotton Applicator Pad
- (2) Large Foam Swabs
- (1) Mini-Swab
- Withstands temperatures of over 800F
- Very simple to apply on textured plastics
- Excellent UV protection on all exterior substrates.
- Versatility: Plastics, Wheels, and rubber surfaces
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
- Plastic Trim
- Rubber Trim
- Engine Bay
- Headlights, Fog lights, & Tail lights
- Metal Trim
- Exhaust Tips
- Plastic Wheel Wells
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and microfiber towel
- Rinse while agitating with microfiber towel to remove all residue from APC
- Dry or allow to dry completely.
- Wipe surface with Carpro Eraser, remove eraser, and allow plastic to evaporate 10-20 minutes before applying
- When applying it is VERY important to work one area in even as you go.
- Wet the applicator wrapped block with a strip of DLUX and spread evenly across a small area at a time.
- Start in one corner and work out! / Don't take on a huge area at once.
- Apply nice and even as you go. Dont try to spread too thin but be sure to work it to an even coat in the 30 seconds +/- before moving to the next overlapping area. After a minute you should not be going back over an area that was already applied.
- On Textured trim dont wipe it off, just be sure you apply evenly as mentioned.
* On smooth plastic you gently wipe it to an even coat before it becomes too sticky. This results in a thinner coat that doesn’t last as long but on smooth plastic there is not an easy way to apply it evenly.
- Wash thoroughly
- Decontaminate with Iron X
- Polish surface as needed
- Wipedown with CarPro Eraser
- On rims (metal, chrome, clear coat, etc) let cure 1 minute at 85 degrees F up to 10 minutes at 50 degrees F and use a suede MF to wipe it off gently, in a circle motion until no marks are left
- Allow to cure 3 hours without water being introduced to surface. If wet during first 24 hours, be sure to wipe off water before it dries on surface.
- No washing for 3 days minimum
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear appropriate PPE
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
- Do not ingest