Buff and Shine 6" Uro-Fiber Pad
Buff and Shine listened to the feedback from end-users of their Uro-Fiber pads and engineered a new microfiber pad with a standard pile height and shorter profile that provides great finishing results, especially on softer paints.
It is still possible to cut and finish with the Uro-Fiber Finisher pads, but most users will prefer to have the one-two punch Buff and Shine likes to call “The Uro-Fiber Twins”. Start with the versatility of the Uro-Fiber pads for cutting and polishing, then bring the paint to an amazing finish with the Uro-Fiber Finisher.
For use with a Gear-Driven DA, Long Throw DA and Standard DA polisher. Not recommended for a High-Speed/Rotary polisher.
- Made in the USA.
- Strong interface foam .
- Ability to cut, polish and finish on soft paints.
- For use with a Gear-Driven DA, Long Throw DA and Standard DA polisher.
- Material: Hybrid Microfibers
- Polishing Face Diameter: 6"
- Velcro Diameter: 6"
- Thickness: .375"
- Color: Black
- Made in the USA
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, amount of polish, and priming a clean pad with some product
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your Pad Brush or preferably blow it out with air compressor or Tornador before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Thoroughly clean residue from pad with water and APC solution and completely rinse clean.
- Place in dust free area face down on clean grate to dry