Buff and Shine 6" Uro-Fiber Pad
Are you ready for the most versatile pad available on the market?!
The Uro-Fiber Pad is an all new creation from Buff & Shine, designed to maximize the benefits of microfiber buffing pads. There are several factors that make it incredibly versatile.
The unique patent-pending design of the Uro-Fiber Pad features a shorter nap, in fact it is 25% shorter than the traditional microfiber pad. The shorter knap and the blended fibers creates a pad that is truly all-in-one. You can cut, polish, and finish with this pad simply by changing out the compound you use with it.
The black and white fibers you see are not simply a gimmick. They are two completely different grades of microfiber, each with their own unique attributes and strengths! Additionally Buff and Shine chose to move to a low profile pad with the realization this design allows for less loss of energy between the machine and the contact area
While the Uro-Fiber Pad was designed with long-throw or high-action polishers in mind, it works excellently with all types of dual-action polishers. The total thickness is only 3/8", which conforms to the workability needs of the users of modern polishers, while the foam interface, constructed of the highest rated open cell foam, allows for working large flat areas as well as contours.
With the innovation and advent (by RUPES) of long throw polishers, pads must endure an entirely new level of energy as they are thrown in two directions simultaneously at speeds and distances the pads of the past did not have to endure. Because of these factors, Buff & Shine chose to use the highest rated heat-resistant and chemical-resistant adhesives they could acquire. After a heavy polishing session, simply wash them and they're ready to use again!
- Versatile: From heavy cut to polish stage possible with this single pad type
- Durable construction when used as directed
- Full Surface Contact
- Superior Velcro Adhesive
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Material: Hybrid Microfibers
- Polishing Face Diameter: 6"
- Velcro Diameter: 6"
- Thickness: .375"
- Color: Black & White
- Velcro Color: Black
- Made in the USA
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate
- Follow polish dependant tips regarding speed, pressure, amount of polish, and priming a clean pad with some product
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your Pad Brush or preferably blow it out with air compressor or Tornador before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
- Thoroughly clean residue from pad with water and APC solution and completely rinse clean.
- Place in dust free area face down on clean grate to dry