CARPRO Cool Pad Hybrid 5" - Microfiber/Wool
The Cool Pad is a unique lambs wool and microfiber hybrid buffing pad with a patented design.
A highly resilient, integrated air-cooling 3D structure acts as a breathing layer and combines pressure relief, thermoregulation, and moisture management in one high tech composed, finished product. Developed from a pure New Zealand wool/microfiber woven material backed up with a backing pad which serves as a cooling interface between the surface and the machine. The functional layer of air space results in multiple benefits and ultimate polishing results. See below to name a few!
- Time savings due to fast cut and high performance even on delicate surfaces.
- Faster finishing.
- Decrease in polishing temperature of up to 35%.
- Well suited for polishing plastic-coated heat sensitive surfaces.
- Stability of the pad due to its highly resistant composition.
- Integrated air-cooling nylon gel lattice layer.
- Less risk of holograms.
- Wool and microfiber hybrid buffing pad.
- Use on enamel and delicate wood coating, as well as aerospace and marine coated composite surfaces.
- Flexibility on curved and uneven surfaces.
- Use on both dual action or rotary.
- Contents: 1 Pad
- Function: Cutting pad with decent finishing abilities relative to cut.
- Polishing material: Wool and microfiber alternating stripes.
- Interlayer: 3D cooling lattice nylon (gel feel).
- Hardness: 600kpa.
- Diameter: 5".
- Thickness: 3/8" (3/16" microfiber/wool surface / 3/16" 3D cooling interlayer.
- Made in: France.
- Color: White and tan alternating stripes.
- Velcro color: Red.
- Varies with polish but about 4 dots of polish for initial section and 2 dots after pad priming.
- Use enough pressure to avoid pad hop.
- Reduce pressure towards end of cycle to finish and reduce marring.
- Only recommended for use in experienced hands.
- Pay extra attention to panel edges and repaired areas.
- We do not recommend the CoolPad on freshly painted panels.
- Assess paintwork prior to polishing and measure removal rates during use.
- Machine or hand wash at low temperature.