CARPRO Polishing Pad 5"
Introducing the CARPRO Polishing Pad!
The CARPRO Polishing Pad is made of an open cell foam specifically designed for medium polishing on many paint types! The dense elastomeric polymer foam interlayer provides the ability to easily maintain even pressure over curved surfaces whilst allowing vibration to be absorbed BEFORE it reaches the polishing surface. This in turn allows the abrasives to do their job without the vibration affecting performance of finish. The beveled profile allows the face of the pad to contour out away from the backing plate providing an extra level of precaution around tight spots while the "fast rebound" polishing foam surface makes it ideal for use with both dual action AND rotary machines.
If versatility is important to you then the CARPRO Polishing Pad is must!
- Dense elastomeric polymer foam interlayer.
- Bevel profile.
- Medium cut.
- Hook & loop diameter: 5 1/8".
- Polishing face diameter: 5 3/4".
- Total thickness: 3/4".
- Color: Orange.
- Polishing foam: 3/8" thick (orange).
- EPV Interlayer: 3/8" thick (blue).
- Velcro color: White.
- Cut: 4/8 (medium).
- Finish: 6/8 (glossy).
- Quantity: 1
- Fasten pad to machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate.
- Follow polish dependent tips.
- Avoid overworking an area and do not hold pad still in one place.
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section with your foam pad brush before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.