CARPRO Spotless 2.0 Water Spot Remover 500ml (17oz)
Spotless paint is a beautiful thing, but it is difficult to maintain in a world of hard, mineral-laden water.
CARPRO Spotless 2.0 chemically breaks down the mineral deposits left behind by water droplets (otherwise known as water spots) before they can etch into the finish, thus negating the need for time consuming abrasive correction, and prolonging the life of the paint. If left unattended, water spotting can cause permanent damage to the most resilient of vehicle surfaces, including automotive clear coat, brightwork, trim, and glass! Even sealants and coatings are not impervious to harsh mineral deposits and can benefit from periodic chemical water-spot removal to keep them at the peak of their functional and aesthetic performance. Spotless 2.0 contains a proprietary blend of carefully balanced acids that safely remove heavy mineral deposits on most vehicle surfaces, and can even be used to help maintain our CQUARTZ line of nanotechnology coatings. If you're looking for a fast and efficient water-spot remover to dissolve unsightly bonded mineral contaminants from your car or motorcycle, CARPRO Spotless 2.0 is the solution to your problems.
Features & Characteristics:
- Compatible and safe for use on clear coat and CQUARTZ when used as directed.
- Advanced formula safely dissolves hard mineral deposits.
- Removes water spots.
- pH 4
Detailed Application Instructions:
*Apply Spotless in a well ventilated area, and wear chemical-resistant gloves and eye protection to avoid possible skin and eye irritation.*
- Read ALL precautions (below) before use!
- First, wash and dry the vehicle to remove any surface grime or contaminants.
- Ensure that the vehicle is parked in the shade, and that the surface to be treated is cool to the touch.
- Start by shaking the bottle to integrate the active ingredients
- Spray directly onto the paint, and work the product in immediately, a 2 Sq. Ft. section at a time.
- Immediately wipe off the remaining product residue with a clean Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile.
- Inspect the surface, and repeat if any mineral deposits remain.
- Wash the surface with soap or waterless wash to neutralize the solution.
- If etching has occurred, polish the surface with CARPRO Reflect for painted finishes, or CeriGlass for glass before applying either Essence PLUS or Hydrofoam for protection.
- Do NOT use in sun.
- Do NOT use on hot surface.
- Do NOT spray directly on glass. Use with caution, buff in and off instantly and neutralize.
- Acidic solution, wear disposable gloves while working to avoid possible skin irritation.
- Test in an inconspicuous place of any new material before using elsewhere.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not inhale. Select the appropriate respirator here - https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npg/nengapdxe.html
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not spray in eyes, wear eye protection to be safe.
- May affect windscreen/window coatings and traditional sealants and waxes.
- Q: Is this product ceramic safe?
- A: That depends how long it is left on and if it is rubbed into the coating continuously. When used in the sun or on a hot surface or mixed with another chemical, results can become unpredictable. If used as directed then CARPRO states it is safe on CQUARTZ coatings.
- Q: How is this version different from previous versions?
- A: Version 2 of CARPRO Spotless utilizes a different blend of acids than the previous Spotless formulas, making it stronger against the most common minerals found in water spots on automotive surfaces, while being gentler on glass.
- Q:What is the difference between CARPRO Descale and Spotless?
- A:Descale is a soap while Spotless is a spray. Spotless has a thin viscosity and will run off the paint faster. It is also a bit more acidic. They have different types of acids in them and so while one product might work best for someone in Hawaii the other might work best for someone in Pennsylvania with a different type of mineral spot on their paint surface. Descale (being a soap) can be used as an intuitive part of the process every now and then instead of adding an additional step. Spotless is easier to use for spot treatments when you are not washing the car.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CarPro Spotless Water Spot Remover
CarPro Spotless, showing spots that don't wipe off under press...
SPOTLESS Water spots remover
Spotless - hard water spots remover for any surface, will not ...
CARPRO Water Spot Remover: Spotless 2.0 ◢◤ Sky's The Limit Car Care
Please Subscribe! It helps us make great content for you! ❤️ ...