Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Detailing Clay - Mild
Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional Detailing Clay quickly removes bonded surface contaminants such as paint overspray, industrial fallout, fresh water spots, tar, rail dust, and tree sap mist. Equally effective on paint, glass, metal and plastic. Safe for clear coats.
- Quickly removes all bonded contaminants.
- Restores smooth as glass finish.
- 100% non-abrasive - safe on all types of paint.
- (1) 200 gram Mild Clay Bar.
- Wash vehicle.
- Spray area with Ultima Cleaning Lubricant. Never use detailing clay on a dry surface.
- Only work in a 2' by 2' area at a time.
- Gently rub clay across lubricated area, using a back and forth motion.
- If detailing clay sticks to the surface, simply spray more lubricant onto the surface.
- Wipe surface dry using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- As the detailing clay becomes dark with contaminants, clean and reshape clay to reveal clean surface.
- After use, always store detailing clay in a sealed container.
Note: If dropped, detailing clay should be discarded as contaminants will stick to clay and introduce scratches to painted surfaces.
- Clear coated surfaces.
- Painted surfaces.
- Fiberglass surfaces.
- Chrome surfaces.
- Glass surfaces.