OBSSSSD Clay Lube - 16 oz.
OBSSSSD Clay Lube has been engineered to provide exceptional surface lubrication for all grades of detailing clay. It provides the necessary lubrication for detailing clay to decontaminate paintwork, glass, metal, and chrome surfaces. OBSSSSD Clay Lube reduces the potential for surface marring from dirty clay and prevents smudges from soft clay formulas.
- Flatten a workable piece of detailing clay into a disc or puck approximately 2-3 in diameter.
- Liberally apply OBSSSSD Clay Lube to both the clay disc and the working area.
- Gently rub the detailing clay on the surface of the car with back-and-forth motions. Work in small sections until contamination has been removed.
- Fold and re-flatten the clay frequently to expose a fresh cleaning surface.
- Frequently re-apply OBSSSSD Clay Lube to maintain lubrication.
- Discard clay if dropped on the floor or when a clean surface can no longer be exposed.
- Clear coated surfaces.
- Painted surfaces.
- Fiberglass surfaces.
- Chrome surfaces.
- Glass surfaces.