Meguiar's D106 Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover - 1 Gallon
- Fast tannin stain remover (Coffee, tea, wine…).
- Carpet and cloth seats pH neutralizer.
- Minimizes re-soiling.
- Contains no added fragrance.
- RTU (Ready to Use - no dilution required) - Tannin stain and water stain or browning removal.
- Up to 20:1 for extractor or spray application.
Directions: (See Chart Below)
- SHAKE WELL. For best results, apply to vacuumed and dry brushed fibers.
- RTU (Ready to Use) Directions:
- Apply Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106) directly to the tannin stain using a 16 oz. dispenser bottle. Pull the nozzle up at the first position before dispensing the product.
- Using a carpet brush, wrap with a cotton towel for carpet applications and wrap with a Microfiber Stitched Edge Towel
for all other fiber applications.
- Bonnet clean (wrap towel around brush) the stain or use a tamping method (lay towel over stain, pound brush firmly with a succession of blows on towel where stain exists), while rotating the towel when soiled.
- Repeat steps 2-3 above until desired results are achieved.
- Extractor or Spray Application Directions:
- Mix up to 1:20 (up to 6 ounces per gallon) with clean water in your solution tank or trigger sprayer.
- For Extractor - Follow extractor manufacturer instructions to rinse the fibers.
- For Spray Application - Spray onto stained surface and back brush (work the brush into the surface) to neutralize the fibers.
It's best to use Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106) first (spot clean/RTU), then an all purpose cleaner such as Tuga Devil Universal Cleaner to the entire carpet or section, then follow up with D106 (20:1) for pH neutralization.