CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 1 Liter (34oz)
The strength of CQUARTZ, the ease of use you want! CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 is here!
With CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0, CARPRO increased performance, while focusing heavily on the ease and comfort of application. They have minimized VOC levels and cut down drying time by a factor of 8! Harsh solvent odors have also been removed!
CQUARTZ Fabric 2.0 brings long-lasting CQUARTZ coating technology to fabric convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics. It forms a super-hydrophobic barrier that repels water and stains, whilst resisting abrasion, UV fading, alkaline and acid attack for up to 12 months. CQUARTZ Fabric does not change the feel of the surfaces to which it is applied, but will imbue them with total surface protection.
Using nanotechnology, our treatment resists bacteria, is small enough to bond to individual fibers delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric, and without clogging the weave. CQUARTZ Fabric transforms the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is durable, flexible, and long lasting against harsh or caustic detergents.
Areas of Application:
- Convertible tops.
- Fabric seats.
- Fabric wheel wells.
- Floor mats.
- And more...
- Super hydrophobic: Liquids are repelled instantly.
- Low VOC
- Faster drying
- Durability: Withstands mechanical wear for up to a year and withstands strong soaps and high pH intensive detergents.
- UV protection: Protects against UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces.
- Versatility: Protects many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops.
- Suitable for a variety of textiles.
- Long lasting protection for textiles against water, dirt and grease.
- Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids.
- Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a damp towel.
- Approximately 100ml to 250ml per vehicle dependent on size and Sq Ft. of fabric surfaces.
- Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oils and dressings.
- If cleaner has any byproducts then steam wipe or use damp cloth to remove residue before allowing to dry completely.
- Apply only to 100% clean and dry surface.
Directions for Fabric:
- Shake well
- Spray evenly onto surface.
- On thick plush fibers work into the surface with gloved hand and apply another very light coat on the surface.
- Allow to air dry for up to 24 hours if possible.
- CQUARTZ Fabric should be applied evenly via foam applicator.
- Surface must be 100% clean and dry of all dirts, oils, and sealants.
- Leave windows down during, and for a few hours after use.
- Shake product.
- Spray CQUARTZ Fabric onto foam applicator lightly.
- Work product into material in overlapping circular even motions in both directions, a small area at a time and evenly before moving on. Do not over-work.
- Allow to air dry.
- Apply sparingly.
- Test in inconspicuous area before use.
- Do not dilute.
- Use in ventilated area.
- Wear suitable breathing protection.
- Keep container closed.
- Keep away from children.