Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating - 4 oz
Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating protects matte & satin paint from stains, soiling and contaminants to preserve the finish in factory condition. Engineered for active hydrophobicity, Matte Paint Coating repels water to self-clean. Unlike other nanocoatings, it retains the matte finish and will not add gloss. Most importantly Dr. Beasley's Matte paint Coating can be removed without polishing!! This is extremely important on a matte coating because you cannot polish a matte finish without destroying it. With Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating, should you have to remove it, it can be removed without abrasive polishing by using Matte Paint Cleaner pro!
- Shields matte paint finishes to resist stains and contamination
- May also be used on PPF and vinyl
- Engineered nanostructure preserves matte appearance and adds no gloss
- Active water repellency pushes off water and aids in self-cleaning
- 1+ years durability on daily drivers and up to 3 years durability on garaged vehicles
- Remove-able without polishing (a critical feature for avoiding risk on matte finishes)
- Ensure surface is clean. Use Matte Body Wash to remove loose contaminants and Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean more stubborn messes. For optimal bonding, decontaminate with Matte Decon prior to application.
- Mist water onto a panel. For optimal bonding, use distilled water.
- Lightly shake the Matte Paint Coating bottle.
- Place 10 to 15 drops onto foam applicator (not included).
- Apply to wet panel in circular or straight back-and-forth motions, being sure to get full coverage.
- Immediately wipe panel down completely with a fresh microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until entire vehicle is covered, applying 5-6 more drops with each panel.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first to check for surface compatibility.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Avoid washing vehicle or getting it wet for one week after application.
After Care Guide:
Proper maintenance must be practiced to ensure your Matte Paint Coating lasts the full duration of its lifespan. This maintenance entails regular washes, occasional application of a maintenance booster product, and as-needed spot cleaning.
To ensure your Matte Paint Coating continues to repel liquids and maintains a uniform color, contaminants must be removed frequently so they cannot layer on top. In order to prevent this build-up, we recommend you wash your car once every two weeks. When performing your semi-weekly wash, make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Only use a soap with no fillers or silicones like Dr. Beasley’s Matte Body Wash or CarPro Reset.
- Only wash using the two-bucket method or a foam gun. Do not use an automated car wash.
- Use a Grit Guard in your rinse bucket to ensure contaminants are not reintroduced when rinsing.
- Wash out of direct sunlight to avoid streaking or water spots.
- Always use clean wash mitts to avoid dragging contaminants across your coating.
- Wash from top to bottom to ensure contaminants are fully removed.
- Only use clean microfiber towels when drying to avoid abrading your coating.
Beyond washing, semi-frequent use of a maintenance booster product is also necessary to ensure your Matte Paint Coating continues to perform at a high level. We recommend you use CarPro Reload once every three months to reinforce the coating's hydrophobicity and durability.
- Only use directly following a wash. Do not apply to a contaminated surface.
- Do not apply in direct sun
- Apply in good ambient lighting
- Shake well
- Apply one panel at a time. Spray a few sprays across small section, spread and buff in evenly with quality microfiber towel
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away
- Flip Towel and buff off remaining residue or use a seperate clean quality microfiber towel.
- Be sure to work in great ambient lighting and check the panel closely before moving to the next panel.
Detailing Spray Touch-Ups
It is necessary to clean any contaminants that appear in-between washes as soon as you are able to keep your Matte Paint Coating in optimal condition. This is especially the case for acidic contaminants such as bird droppings or insect remains. To remove these contaminants, we recommend using CarPro Ech2o Concentrate or Ultima Waterless Wash. This spray works by lubricating the affected area with a light cleaning solution so fresh contaminants can be quickly wiped up. It also works well for dust, fingerprints and other light messes. Be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Shake well before use.
- After observing a new contaminant, clean with CarPro Ech2o Concentrate or Ultima Waterless Wash as soon as reasonably possible.
- Allowing the contaminant to linger for too long will make it harder to remove and can lead to etching.
- Avoid applying excessive pressure while wiping down.