KXK Dynamics SK-1 Sanding Kit
KXK Dynamics develops products to improve efficiency, profitability, comfort and results for automotive detailing and body shop technicians.
KXK Dynamics was created by a trio of extremely talented detailers and problem solvers, who are held in the highest regard by all of their peers and customers. Jason Killmer (Ridler and Pebble Beach award winner), Andy Ward of Proficient X, and Eron Knox of Red’s Detail are among the most talented and passionate individuals we have the pleasure of knowing. It is our honor to introduce their visions and brand to the world!
Introducing the latest innovation by KXK Dynamics, we are excited to present KXK's very own sanding disc kits! Available in 1500, 2000, and 3000 grits, the KXK Sanding Disc are designed to aid in the removal of random isolated deeper scratches that cannot be achieved by compounding alone. KXK Sanding Discs in combination with their ergonomic KXK Dynamics R.I.D. STIX maximize the contact between the sanding block and a vehicle panel to obtain a more consistent, even sanding mark, which can be polished out quickly and easily! You can now have peace of mind, knowing you are using the longest lasting, easiest to use, and most consistent sanding discs and tools in the world!
- R.I.D. STIX SET
- (2 pieces) 1500 grit 1" sanding discs.
- (2 pieces) 2000 grit 1" sanding discs.
- (2 pieces) 3000 grit 1" sanding discs.
- Last longer than traditional sanding paper/discs.
- Designed to be easier to use AND sanding marks come out faster during the compounding stage.
- Built with an interface to hold water.
- Pre-cut to perfectly fit the KXK Dynamics R.I.D. STIX.
- Available in 1500, 2000, and 3000 grit styles.
- Each box contains a unique QR Code on how to use these amazing products.
- Size: 1"
- Do not use without sufficient skill level knowledge of clear coat thickness in conjunction with a paint thickness gauge.
- Please note: These pads are deceptive in their aggressiveness. Use NO pressure and observe the paint often.
- Do not use without paint gauge unless you have taken responsibility for moving forward without one.