Oberk Sole One Step Polish 8 oz.
Oberk Supreme Sole (OSP) was formulated to provide a fantastic solution for One Step Polishing and circumstances that require a polish that is more aggressive than Oberk Polish. With premium quality abrasives, this polish combines amazing cutting ability, and finishing. This polish is also perfect for high volume production shops, dealerships, auctions or any situation where doing full paint corrections isn't needed, or able to be accomplished.
- Removes p2000 sanding marks.
- Perfect for use on all types of machines including DA, forced rotation, rotary, and long throw DA machines.
- Water based formula provides a superior option when used on all types of foam, wool, and microfiber pads.
- Silicone free, and body shop safe
- Works with all automotive finishes and gel coat.
- Use when removing sanding marks in new paint, and cutting heavy defects and swirls in cured paint.
- Oberk uses absolutely no fillers.
Suggested pad to use: Oberk Yellow Foam polishing pad.
- Always lightly prime the pad to avoid dry buffing. Apply 4 pea sized dots to the face of foam or microfiber cutting pad, wool pads may require additional product.
- Spread product over a 16 x 16"area, and polish. Wipe excess residue, and inspect.
If any holograms or marring is visible, follow up with Step 2 using Oberk Supreme Polish. This product is made for one step polishing to remove scratches and swirls. If paint work is heavily swirled and scratched, the Oberk 2 step process may be needed to get perfect or optimal results.
NOTE - Oberk Sole works fantastic when working on very hard, high solid, or scratch resistant clear-coats for the polishing step.