Collinite No. 915 Marque D'Elegance Last Step Concours Paste Wax
With Collinite's deepest carnauba shine, this top-shelf blend is the product to have for darker, pristinely-kept finishes. Collinite's Marque D'Elegance paste wax is made of a special formula which reflects the dedication to quality and durability that has always been central to Collinite's product philosophy. With over 15% more than Collinite's No. 476s, the Marque D' Elegance boasts the highest amount of rare, #1 grade carnauba wax and is clear coat safe with no abrasives; hence yielding Collinite's highest gloss and warmest shine for those darker, meticulously maintained finishes.
Handcrafted and hand poured in limited quantities in the USA.
- Collinite’s highest concentration of rare carnauba wax
- Seals in prep work; enhancing showroom look while protecting finish
- Surpasses other high-end waxes in both durability and value
- Preserves and protects condition of finish against weathering/elements
- Exterior automotive surfaces
- Clear-coat, single stage and lacquer paints
- NOT recommended for rubber, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic.
- Surface should be dry, pre-cleaned (contaminant-free) and feel lukewarm to the touch.
- Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2x2 ft at a time with Microfiber Madness Waxing Moon.
- As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry Microfiber Madness Yellow Fellow (turned over frequently).
- Coverage: Depending on finish and conditions, one container can potentially cover/wax 12-20 mid-sized cars.
- Product consistency: Hard Paste
- Sizes available: 12 oz
- Store product at room temperature away from fire or flame
- Discard product if exposed to frozen temperatures
- Keep cap or lid on product when not in use
- Do not alter product’s composition or original packaging in any way
- NOT for use on Rubber, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic
- Use in a well-ventilated area with protective eyewear and gloves
- Applicator pads and removal towels should be clean, free of residue and changed frequently
- Only apply to a CLEAN surface; washed, and free of blemishes, discoloration or other imperfections like swirls or scratches. A clean/properly-prepped surface will ease the application/removal process; improving spread and increasing durability of wax’s bond.
- Do NOT apply wax to entire vehicle, or sections larger than recommended before removing, as prolonged drying or cure times may lead to wax hardening on surface; causing streaking or difficulty for some users to remove properly. User assumes risk if recommended cure times are exceeded.
- Drying times may vary based on conditions (air and surface temperature, humidity, wind, sunlight etc).
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight, or extreme temperatures (over 80 degrees F or less than 55 degrees F). Surface temperatures should be, or feel lukewarm-room temperature to the touch. Do not apply if surface feels cold or hot to the touch.
- Safe to use with machine buffer if experienced. Check machine manufacturer’s speed/pad specifications for last step protective waxes that contain no cleaners, abrasives or filling agents.
- To further maintain the look and durability of the waxed finish between wax applications, use a car wash soap that is pH neutral and gentle on the paint with no grease-cutting properties. These soaps facilitate a streak-free shine while helping to preserve the applied wax. Avoid heavy detergents or low-grade soaps.