Microfiber Madness IncrediMitt - Designed and manufactured in Germany!
Featured in Hot Rod Magazine!
In early 2013, after a year of intense testing Microfiber Madness was prepared to redefine the term "quality microfiber wash mitt". It was then that Microfiber Madness released the premium microfiber "Incredimitt". The Incredimitt merges the best of both wash mitt theories. Utilizing the well know cleansing abilities of microfiber, they created a special fiber blend enabling a thick "pile" to be created similar to those typically found in premium quality wool wash mitts. The Incredimitt features a thick plush pile of ultra-soft but dense microfibers designed for even the most finicky enthusiasts and professionals worldwide.
A unique sponge material built between the liner and microfiber absorbs plenty of water from the bucket providing wash solution to be released equally over an extended period. The plush custom blended fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork and trap them deep in the mitt until it is rinsed, minimizing the chances of swirls. Of significant importance, the incredimitt easily releases dirt particles when rinsed. The premium quality inner lining provides comfort and durability while the unique fibers allow the mitt to glide smoothly across the surface. The unique synthetic blended wrist cuff features an embroidered Microfiber Madness logo clearly indicating the quality and pride invested in the Incredimitt.
- Plush microfiber pile.
- Excellent agitation power.
- Glides easily across paintwork.
- Easily releases particles in rinse.
- Quality interior liner.
- Sponge ingrained beneath liner.
- Synthetic cuff with embroidered logo.
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose.
- Size: 10" x 8".
- Strand length: 1 1/2".
- Color: Blue & white.
- Made in Germany.
Inspection & Packaging:
- Thoroughly wash after each use with hose and squeeze all water from pad before placing in clean dust free area to dry.
If using Machine Washing:
- Machine Safe on warm temp (Do not wash with non-microfiber materials).
- Use Micro-Restore liquid detergent.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, perfumes, or other additives.
- Rinse well and hang dry or tumble dry on low heat only.
- Store in clean covered area until next use.