Microfiber Madness DeliMitt - Designed and manufactured in Germany!
The Wash Mitt DESIGNED for soft and delicate paint!
For 2022 we present the Microfiber Madness Delimitt! The name stands for a combination of the words "wash mitt" and "delicate"... The new type of fabric in this wash mitt is also 100% fabricated in Germany to the standards we have come to know as Microfiber Madness quality.
You might ask, "Why would Microfiber Madness create another wash mitt when they already sell the most revolutionary wash mitt on the market today?" The answer is that they are always on a mission to create solutions that plague their fellow detailers. You may or may not know it but the Microfiber Madness family has a detail studio in Germany and in recent years noticed automotive manufacturers making paints more and more sensitive. They believed they could create a mitt that was the best possible option for even the softest paints on the market. Now they believe they have accomplished that task!
The Delimitt features a thick ultra soft pile designed for even the most delicate finishes and the enthusiasts and professionals that tend to them. A unique sponge material built between the liner and microfiber absorbs plenty of water from the bucket providing wash solution to be released equally over an extended period. The ultra-soft synthetic fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork whilst the premium quality inner lining provides comfort and durability. Finally, the signature wrist cuff features an embroidered Microfiber Madness logo clearly indicating the quality and pride invested in the all new Delimitt!
If soft paint is something that keeps you up at night then get your Delimitt today!
- Specially designed for soft paints.
- Plush microfiber pile.
- Easily releases particles in rinse.
- Quality interior liner.
- Sponge ingrained beneath liner.
- Synthetic cuff with embroidered logo.
- Blend: 100% Polyester blend.
- Size: 10" x 8"
- Strand length: 7/8"
- Color: Baby blue & white.
- Made in Germany.
Inspection & Packaging:
- Thoroughly wash after each use with hose and squeeze all water from pad before placing in clean dust free area to dry.
If using Machine Washing:
- Machine safe on warm temp (Do not wash with non-microfiber materials).
- Use Micro-Restore liquid detergent.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, perfumes, or other additives.
- Rinse well and hang dry or tumble dry on low heat only.
- Store in clean covered area until next use.