Microfiber Madness Incredisponge - Designed and manufactured in Germany!
In mid 2013, approximately 6 months after the launch of the amazing "Incredimitt" the innovation and redefinition of wash media continued! Just as the Incredimitt redefined the term "highest quality wash mitt", the Incredisponge has now redefined the term "highest quality wash sponge" the Microfiber Madness "Incredi" family merges the best of both mf and merino wool wash mitt theories. Utilizing the well know cleansing abilities of microfiber, Madness created a special fiber blend enabling a thick "pile" to be created similar to those typically found in premium quality wool wash mitts. The IncrediSponge features a thick plush pile of ultra-soft but dense microfibers designed for even the most finicky enthusiasts and professionals worldwide.
A unique sponge material built inside the custom foam shell absorbs plenty of water from the bucket providing wash solution to be released equally over an extended period. The plush custom blended fibers are designed to remove dirt particles from your paintwork and trap them deep in the mitt until it is rinsed, minimizing the chances of swirls. Of significant importance, the incredisponge easily releases dirt particles when rinsed. The shape of the incredisponge was specifically designed for comfort and durability while the unique fibers allow the mitt to glide smoothly across the surface.
- Shaped for comfortable grip
- Custom microfiber blend
- Plush microfiber pile
- Excellent Agitation Power
- Excellent smooth paint safe gliding action
- Easily releases particles in rinse
- Special sponge material ingrained beneath custom foam shell
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose
- Size: 9" x 5" x 2 1/2"
- Color: Blue & White
- Made in Germany
Inspection & Packaging:
- Thoroughly wash after each use with hose and squeeze all water from pad before placing in clean dust free area to dry.
If using Machine -
- Machine Safe on warm temp (Do not wash with non-microfiber materials)
- Use Micro-Restore liquid detergent
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, perfumes, or other additives
- Rinse well and hang dry or tumble dry on low heat only
- Store in clean covered area until next use