Wheel Woolie Brush: Medium
This is our 12" long with 2" diameter brush Wheel Woolie Option. Perfect for reaching smaller wheel gaps, between spokes, in door jambs, and many engine areas as well as many plastic grills.
Wheel Woolies are by far the safest, most effective way to clean automobile wheels on the market. Most wheel brushes do an excellent job at cleaning the outside surfaces of the wheel but do not allow the user to get into the small holes and crevices where the brake dust collects. Twisted wire spoke brushes will reach in but they can really scratch up a wheel if used carelessly and they splatter you with wheel cleaning chemicals and dirty water.
Our Wheel Woolie brushes combine the best of both worlds. There is no metal in this brush whatsoever. The soft, dense carpet fibers hold suds to transfer them to the wheel. These brushes are made entirely of polypropylene and will stand up to any cleaner you choose to use. Due to the fact that they are 100% polypropylene, they are recyclable and can be put in a recycle bin when they have out lived their usefulness. This is a must-have brush to keep new wheels looking that way. Wheel Woolies work with any wheel size opening. They’re great for deep wheel drums, wheel wells, and grills too. The three-piece kit gives you a Wheel Woolie to suit any detailing need.
Please also check out our Wheel Woolie Kit or our Large or Small Wheel Woolies all sold separately or as a kit.
- Paint Safe: Soft Dense Fibers
- Excellent agitation power
- No spray back
- Rinses out easily
- Resistant to even the strongest wheel cleaners
- Extremely Durable
- ZERO metal construction: No risk of gouging your finish
- 100% Recyclable
- Structural Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Brush Material: Synthetic Wool
- Length: 12"
- Brush Diameter: 2"
- Door Jambs
- Between spokes
- Air Diffusers
- Exhaust Tips
- Engine Areas
- Plastic grills
- Spray the surface with the cleaner of your choice and follow directions applicable to that product
- Dip the Wheel Woolie into wash bucket and agitate the wheel
- Rinse surface
- Dry with blower or appropriate microfiber towel to avoid spotting