KXK Dynamics 1-3/8" Pad Punch and Pad Sheet Bundle
Punch your own pads in just minutes!
Tired of spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on polishing pads? Our friends at KXK Dynamics certainly were... so they decided to do something about it! Now YOU can punch out your very own 1 3/8" pads in minutes from the comfort of your own shop! The XP Pad punch series of products furthers the #1 goal of KXK Dynamics to place the power squarely in YOUR hands to increase the efficiency and profitability of your business!
The XP-1 is capable of easily punching (63) 1" pads out in only a couple minutes with the Microfiber Polishing Pad Sheets, or (15) 1" pads when using 6" Pads!
The KXK Dynamics 1 3/8" XP Punch and Pad Sheet bundle includes 1 of the 3 sizes of punches available in the Pad Punch Set! included with the 1 3/8" punch, the Stryker handle from KxK Dynamics is the "lynchpin" within their beautifully designed version 2 Pad Punch set! When redesigning the punch set, the brilliant team over at KxK Dynamics had 3 things in mind. The Stryker handle allowed them to save material (providing increased savings to you) by shortening the punch portion of the unit and transferring the function of the handle into a single versatile piece which can be used on all 3 punches. You simply complete a few flicks of the wrist and bingo the handle spins into place
The choice... is simple mathematics. See for yourself and buy yours today!
Get yours today!
- Made in: USA
- High Strength Steel
- Durable anti-corrosive finish
- Aircraft grade tolerances
- Punch out your own pads in minutes!
- Saves hundreds of dollars
- Lowers costs of small pads by over 950%
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Lifetime Tool can be sharpened over and over again as the years go by!
- (1) XP-5 V2 Stryker Handle
- (1) XP-1 V2 Pad Punch w/ blade cap
- (1) Punch Board
- (1) Microfiber Polishing Sheet
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 4lb. Dead Blow Hammer (more info at bottom of page)
- Material: High Strength Carbon Steel
- Finish: Anti-corrosive
- Stryker Height: 4 1/2"
- Stryker Diameter: 1 3/4"
- Stryker Weight: 1.05 lbs
- XP-1 Height: 2 1/2"
- XP-1 Outer Diameter: 1 5/8"
- XP-1 Weight: 0.70 lbs
- Produces: 1 3/8" Dia. Pads
- Punch Board: High Density Polyethylene Plastic
- Length: 10"
- Width: 8"
- Read ALL directions, precautions, and warnings before use.
- Secure KXK Punch Board directly on solid flat concrete slab and hand tighten Stryker securely to any KxK V2 Punch
- Place pad on KXK Punch Board. (Microfiber pads should be faced "Microfiber side up". Some pad types are easier to punch when facing down.
- Place punch with blade face down flat and in contact with pad
- Compress pad by holding punch down firmly
- Verify all hands and bodily parts are OUTSIDE of strike zone. Caution: Do NOT strike knuckles fingers, or any bodily part.
- Center your strike directly over the top of Stryker face in a downward motion with 4lb+ dead blow hammer.
- Precaution: Blow ALL pads out after punching to ensure zero debris or metal shavings of any kind
- Head of hammer should hit the Stryker with strike point of hammer flat at time of contact in order to evenly distribute the punch with minimal blows needed.
- Professional Use Only
- Keep out of reach and away from children
- Do not use while under the influence
- Do not use while drowsy
- Do Not touch blade
- Do not attempt to pick up by "blade cap"
- Securely grip pad punch before lifting
- Place "Blade cap" securely over blade when not in use
- Wear safety goggles
- Never leave punch unattended
- Do Not place hands or any body part near punching area
- Do Not Use without proper training
- **WARNING: NOT AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITHOUT TRAINING. BY SELECTING "ADD TO CART" BUYER ACCEPTS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RELATED TO USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND RELEASES SELLER AND MANUFACTURER FROM ANY LIABILITY.
Items not Included: (Note: Sky's the Limit Car Care accepts no liability for use of/or relating to the items listed)
- Necessary for use: 4 Pound (64oz) - preferably a Polyurethane cast steel shot dead blow hammer.
- $10 Sharpener or $60 Sharpener - We recommend sharpening the blade as needed.