Dr Beasley's Matte Decon - 12oz
Decontaminates Without Matte Damaging Clay!
Matte Decon lifts out and removes contamination embedded within matte paint finishes, whether it's brake dust from the road or rail dust from trains. Iron particles embedded in the finish rust (oxidate) over time, eating through it until holes appear. Matte Decon stops this by removing iron before it oxidates. Claying matte finishes can disfiguring their appearance. Matte Decon works without clay to keep matte paint looking as it should.
- Removes array of contaminates
- Safe on matte finish
- Decontaminates without clay
- Helps prevent paint oxidation
- Pulls out deeply embedded iron
- Fast acting
- Holding bottle six inches away, spray a panel or small area evenly until surface is covered.
- Let sit for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Wipe away with a microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until all desired surfaces have been decontaminated.
- Multiple applications and longer dwell time may be necessary.
- Compatible with glass and headlights.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- For best results, protect with Scholl Concepts NoGloss Matte Spray Wax for a no gloss finish.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first to check for surface compatibility.