Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Cleanser - 12 oz
Cleans Matte With No Gloss Added!
Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Cleanser removes stubborn contaminants without changing the appearance of matte paint finishes. Actively breaks down messes like bird droppings, insect remains, tree sap, road tar and other contaminants so they can be easily wiped away with a soft microfiber towel.
Because it's designed to maintain finishes as-is, Matte Paint Cleanser works just as well on contaminated satin and glossy paint. Before you decontaminate with Dr. Beasley's Matte Decon, use Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean any remaining surface contaminants. You'll get a more durable coating bond.
- Powerful formula breaks down and removes contaminants entirely
- Made without fillers or harsh chemicals to preserve original appearance after cleaning
- Removes array of contaminants like bird droppings, insect remains and road tar
- Great for removing leftover contaminants after a regular wash
- Because it's designed to maintain finishes as-is, Matte Paint Cleanser works just as well on contaminated satin and glossy paint.
- Out of direct sunlight, spray on to contaminated area.
- Let sit for 10-15 seconds, then wipe down with a clean microfiber towel.
- If contaminate remains, additional applications/more dwell time may be necessary. Do not allow product to dry.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Do not allow product to freeze.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
- Do not scrub or use unnecessary pressure when wiping down.
- Product can remove some nanocoatings. If applied to a surface coated with Matte Paint Coating, rinse and reapply coating after use.
- Use only as a spot cleaner. For decontaminating matte paint, try Dr. Beasley's Matte Decon.