OBSSSSD Metal Polish 16 oz.
Easily restores the shine on aluminum, stainless steel, and chrome!
Shiny metal is a beautiful thing! Unfortunately, metals can discolor and oxidize over time. Without a clear coat or finish over it, polished aluminum doesn't look so polished for long... The good news is that OBSSSSD Metal Polish is able to solve that! Whether it is abused stainless steel, hazy chrome, or aluminum that has become oxidized, Metal Polish is your go to fix! Not only does it work great on bare aluminum wheels but also on diamond plate, exhaust tips, and any bare metal unfinished surface. Be sure to apply OBSSSSD Metal Seal for protection when your done polishing!
- Removes oxidation.
- Restores a brilliant shine.
- Easy application and wipe off.
- Uncoated aluminum surfaces.
- Stainless steel surfaces.
- Chrome metal surfaces.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a small, dime-sized amount of Metal Polish onto a clean applicator or polishing pad.
- Scrub or work the applicator across the metal surface.
- Add more polish onto the applicator and repeat as needed.
- Buff polish residue from the surface with a clean microfiber towel.
- After polishing, protect surface with OBSSSSD Metal Seal.
- Precaution: Avoid contact with rubber, plastic, & vinyl or staining may occur. If contact occurs, remove the product immediately using a damp microfiber towel and alcohol.
- Precaution: Do not use in direct sunlight.